Nicknames

AndrewElvisFan
This post is 3981 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

you think your mature hehehe

He'll no! Time is only just starting to speed up. Although the other day my 8 yr old asked "what's that?" When I got my LP vinyls out to play!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

My name is Simon O'Brien (obrien s) and I was born in 1965.

you think your mature hehehe

Also, didnt want to offend anyone by saying getting old as I am still 3 years off 40!!!!

jimmy, cos well....and guiness. need no reason

I chose mine after the famous mountaineer George Mallory who perished while trying to reach the summit of Everest - did he reach the summit? No one knows for sure. He was once asked 'why do you want to climb Everest?' His replied, 'Because its there.'

Love that type of thinking.

Why do I chose to commute every day on a motorbike when it's usually wet and cold, takes time to gear up and get the bike ready, puts my life at greater risk on the roads??? Because I can. I can see why motorcycling can look like it makes no sense sometimes. But when 2 (polite) bikers pass each other with a nod, I like to think that they are both making a subtle statement to themselves and everyone else ..... Because we can.

Or they've both just sneezed at the same time.

• Like 1

Is that the Magnificents' cousin, or a Flash Gordon reference?

Not really Andrew, the the normal rubbish I come out with.

I chose mine after the famous mountaineer George Mallory who perished while trying to reach the summit of Everest - did he reach the summit? No one knows for sure. He was once asked 'why do you want to climb Everest?' His replied, 'Because its there.'

Love that type of thinking.

Why do I chose to commute every day on a motorbike when it's usually wet and cold, takes time to gear up and get the bike ready, puts my life at greater risk on the roads??? Because I can. I can see why motorcycling can look like it makes no sense sometimes. But when 2 (polite) bikers pass each other with a nod, I like to think that they are both making a subtle statement to themselves and everyone else ..... Because we can.

Or they've both just sneezed at the same time.

That was very deep. Actually a very interesting pick of a name.

• Like 1

Certainly more philosophical than my simple love of rock and roll!

I don't know bipp the'res something about those eyes

Looking into a woman's eyes you may see into her very heart and soul, the one place you can find the happiness and eternal love that keeps a steady beat in our veins and gives our minds anchorless freedom to sour,

*sigh* :(

Noise was my nickname when I served in the army as everyone pronounced my last name as racket. but it's actually French and is spelt Raquet and if you think of Mrs bucket from the show keeping up appearances when she pronounces her name poshly thats how my name is said.

Also my bike is a noisy thing

• Like 1

Tommy XS's username is actually very deceptive because his name is Barry and he rides a Honda Camino.

Life is full of confusion.

mine is co's my real name is barry but I hate it, I always wanted to be called Tommy! and I eat a lot an awful lot in fact I eat to excess.

I do ride a camino but that is only at work delivering pizza's Which I eat, I am truly sorry for the deception and I feel ashamed

I think I'll go now co's I'm feeling a bit peckish

MMMMMMMMM Pizza

• Like 1

Cynic.

What it says on the tin. I prefer realist but eh. Popular opinion.

• Like 1

I'm just hoping 'Getmytitsoutforthelads' hurries up and replies.

• Like 2

what have you been reading foams ? :crazy:

I think Foamy gets all his quotes from Mills & Boon

• Like 2

Not exactly, im still shitfaced from last night

Started drinking in newbury and ended up on some random persons sofa in the middle of oxfordshire, the rest im not entirely sure about

One of the only games I was any good at on my brothers Sinclair was Pippo. Some kind of hippo / space hopper you controlled and used to change colours of the floor tiles while avoiding gaps and evil characters. The more difficult levels had tiles which went through multiple colours.

b284ef4031b4ae95f26704ea585acf7f.jpg

Clearly I was too young / stupid to remember the actual name and used to call it Bippo. I can assure you all that its not because I resemble the character, honest...

I loved that game, it was properly addictive - spent many wasted hours running away from flashing springs.....

Not exactly, im still shitfaced from last night

Started drinking in newbury and ended up on some random persons sofa in the middle of oxfordshire, the rest im not entirely sure about

best check you'r ebay account ! see what you've bought :hah::eusa_doh:

• Like 2

I loved that game, it was properly addictive - spent many wasted hours running away from flashing springs.....

looked like Q-bert