Saturday 25 October - Foamy is another year older, Loomies and Ace?

wild foamy
This post is 3477 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sorry Steve i wont be able to meet up this weekend as i have one of them familey meet things that involves being around my sisters screaming kids for the whole weekend and pretent that i actualy get along with her husband.

Really hope you have a good ride out and birthday bud and hopfuly meet up with all of you at one of these meets.

I'm on emergency call-out, at least for the moment.

I have five crews out on track possessions this weekend, with all manner of things that might go wrong. I'm trying to pass the buck and swap with a colleague, but negotiations and Mars Bar bribes are not meeting with success...:(

Ace will probably be around 3 I would have thought.

Double check this thread before you set off peeps, having a few issues at work, there's nothing been said about being called in tomorrow but stranger things have happened

If any of you are staying over, ,thers a great hotel in St Albans, [15mls north of ace] its on the London rd,..

Me and Cardboard Dave rode down from Rippon [ N/yorks] on the Saturday, in 2010.

LondonAcecaffe004.jpg

• Like 1

I'll keep an eye on this thread then... I'm leaving Barcelona later tonight and am a little knackered, but I'll basically wait for you to update this thread.

Sorry foams, have to cry off. Family thing that can't be put off. It means I won't be seeing the bike until Monday morning. Not happy, not happy at all.

Sorry Foamy, I'm bailing unfortunately. A little tired from my late flight and ideally wanted to meet you at Loomies for the ride to Ace instead of just meeting you at Ace. Not been to either place so would have been good, and nice to ride down with Finnerz too.

Wishing you a great birthday though!

It's cool peeps, there wasn't much life at Loomies this morning, apparently tomorrow is going to be the day for most people to visit.

DSC_0291_zpslytmseiu.jpg

DSC_0292_zpsiogt6ar8.jpg

Ace isn't too bad, it's full of German 4-wheel crap at the moment though!.

DSC_0296_zpssomdk675.jpgDSC_0300_zpspwbbgy7c.jpgDSC_0299_zps50ybz641.jpgDSC_0298_zps2goy4rzi.jpgDSC_0297_zpsej7vjtj0.jpgDSC_0295_zpsqukszxmm.jpgDSC_0294_zps9hlsuhyx.jpg