Nicknames

AndrewElvisFan
This post is 3982 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Noise was my nickname when I served in the army as everyone pronounced my last name as racket. but it's actually French and is spelt Raquet and if you think of Mrs bucket from the show keeping up appearances when she pronounces her name poshly thats how my name is said.

Also my bike is a noisy thing

First name Dennis?

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Not exactly, im still shitfaced from last night

Blimey Steve, us matelots didn't start drinking till about 20:00

Blimey Steve, us matelots didn't start drinking till about 20:00

I was on the cider at 16:00... then into town at 20:00... next thing i know the birds are singing outside and im 40 miles from home with no way of getting home and fuck all idea how i got there.

At some point during the night, i bought a new car aswell... -.- *grumble*, pictures coming soon...

• Like 2

beef coz i been called it since i was 5 years old

Busy Eddie was what my Dad called me when I first moved away from home, I never answered the phone and my voicemail went "Hi its Ed, I'm a bit busy at the moment..."

I actually hate being called Eddie day to day, its Ed, Edward, or RattlyOldDT!!

well Mike we are roughly the same age except I haven't done anything more exciting than sit in an office desk, hope to meet you one day especially as we both have XJ600 models

(wrong section but - whisper - what do you do with your time in retirement, mine's coming up in a couple of years)

I have just retired in January after a life in the Merchant Navy nearly 45 years at sea. Moved out to Spain bought a villa with a big garden and growing my own veggies. Do a bit of DIY and when I feel like it throw my leg over my bike and disappear into the mountains for a couple of hours with my camera. I have joined up with a motorcycle group usually ride out Sunday mornings. Do I miss not sailing the seas, can absolutely say not one bit, I can still see the sea so I am happy.

Lew

My name reflects my short temper and lack of patience.

I think after reading about your run of luck, I'd be a bit of a miserable bastard too! :)

Unfortunately for you lot you will never get rid of me and my cursed machine muhahaha

i think you're right, it would break down before you got very far! :hyper:

F#%k grouch I thought you'd fell off the planet ?

Nah, he just broke it a little bit .....

My handle? Name's Pete, I live in Kirriemuir, took about 5 seconds to think up the name and now I'm stuck with it all over the web!

Nah, he just broke it a little bit .....

My handle? Name's Pete, I live in Kirriemuir, took about 5 seconds to think up the name and now I'm stuck with it all over the web!

Lol! Same here. Not very deep and meaningful after seeing some!

My name is Paul but I'm not the devil and my real nick name is Hannibal and I'm not telling why !

Golly, gosh Paul.

my nickname is coming from RL, my friends call me Lalas because when I was young (17-18 years old) I was looking like Alexi Lalas (the american soccer player) and my name is Alexandru. because is a lot of Lalas on internet, I chose to add a "L" in my nick and RO from my country of origin, Romania. 80% from my buddies don`t know my real name, they know me like Lallas. also most of my girlfriends before I get merried call me Lallas. is like my second name :)

I got the hat name in the1960"s... was taunted " jack the hat Mcvittie" after the gangster murded by the kray twins, it narrowed down to the hat, by the time i went to secondary school, then the Black is my surname, so most locals know how it is on most forums,, :patty: