happy Noise & Mrs Noise

Noise
This post is 3368 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well yesterday was a good day, we are now proud to welcome into the world baby Layla-Rose who was born at 13:32 on the 7/2/2015 weighing 6lb 8oz.

Very happy at the moment just waiting to bring them home this afternoon and Mrs Noise and Layla are doing great.

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Congratulations to you both, sorry three of you, how nice another girl in the house Noise she will need a bike soon mate :biglaugha:

Congratulations Noise! Glad mum and baby are doing well!

Thank you all, as always im truly greatful for your kind wishes, i have finally gotten both laura and Layla home today and they are both very healthy and doing great.

Eric Clapton did give me the idea of her.beautiful name, but as our first daughter Nikkita had a flower for a second name we thought that Rose was a suitable name to create her double barrelled name.

Just wanted to share my happiness with you all.

• Like 1

Congrats to all three of you. Glad everything went well and Little Noise is at home and doing fine.

Yer that could be a good idea there Kev,

Here she is

DSC_1001_zpscnxy4v00.jpg

Gave us all a nice sleepless night last night and i forgot how hard it is to get up and function in human way without walking into stuff.

• Like 3

Beautiful Noise, so who's the father? :biglaugha:

• Like 3

Nice one - Congratulations to your whole family!!!

Congratulations, as she doesn't look like a tank driver I guess she takes after her mum.

• Like 1

Im still trying to find out who the father is on both of them as neither look like me haha.

Laura sends her thanks to you all too.

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online