Mod 2 test....Getting a little nervous :-/

Rafen
This post is 3417 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey all.

I've got my mod 2 test on Tuesday 2nd Dec and starting to get a little nervous if I'm honest.
The test is being done on a Gladius 650cc with abs, the thing is that I've not been on the road since my CBT and that was on a Honda 125cc and they are really different esp when it comes to the gears.
Is there any advise that could be given with regards to not making a total hash of the test?

Thanks,

Rafen.

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'm not long through my test - very confident rider who's been riding for years - it was my downfall - passed my mod 1 no problem and thought I'd breeze mod 2 - made a right pigs ear of things !!!!

Couple more lessons and mock tests which I progressively got worse with nerves - day of test I was sh***ing bricks and passed no problem with only 2 minors !

Lesson learnt was that my nerves made me sharper and more alert so being nervous was good for me !

Good luck !

Hey all.

I've got my mod 2 test on Tuesday 2nd Dec and starting to get a little nervous if I'm honest.

The test is being done on a Gladius 650cc with abs, the thing is that I've not been on the road since my CBT and that was on a Honda 125cc and they are really different esp when it comes to the gears.

Is there any advise that could be given with regards to not making a total hash of the test?

Thanks,

Rafen.

Good luck tomorrow bud!

just focus, is my advice. talk as you ride may help to calm your nerves too and stops you making rash decisions

How did you get on?

You must be keen to know Andy :spin2:

How did you get on?

You must be keen to know Andy, Hell of an echo in here !

Hey guy's, sorry for such a slow reply works been mental.
Unfortunately I failed my mod 2 and it was on the stupidest thing, I was being too safe >_>