rider films his own near death

drewpy
This post is 3681 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

HAHAHAHAFUCKINGIDIOT!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You wanna do crazy shit with a sportsbike? Go to a trackday...

Small cock syndrome.

What a complete dick

He deserved to have broken a leg or two, riding like that, but unfortunately the NHS is already overworked as it is.

Obviously his self belief outweighed his skill. He got lucky to not get injured.

Yep complete twat

Apparently only doing 60mph... can't see the speedo clear enough.

Overcooked the overtake, crossed the solid whites and then, for some reason, suddenly abandoned his setup that would have carried him through the corner.

I'm thinking target lock?

Inexperienced, not interested in improving his riding, probably a Summer Rider on his first jaunt out on the Baby Ninja and now just another statistic in the war against bikers...

I would say the car took his concentration away (he could see it over the wall I recon) panicked and this is the result.

Looked to me he was using the "racing" line I bet all down that road he was going wide on all the corners to get the best possible speed.

you cruel lot. i blame the fucking car driver , posh bastard . that poor mans bike is in bits now.. :biglaugha:

I think most of us have got it wrong at sometime, I know I have, he's lucky to walk away from that! just hope he learns from it

I think the way he was riding he hit the brakes, standing the bike up and running wide instead of putting more effort into the bars to get her to turn. Trouble being the car coming the other way, amazing really on a road. Must have been a complete shock.

Twat.

I'm with Tasky on this "target lock" he had loads of time to crank it over on that left hander :eusa_doh: and if that nasty man in his posh car had stayed at home he would have been fine. :biglaugha: