2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2014

Airhead
This post is 3514 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

who's picking me up i'm not sure how to get their, . iv'e only been five time .

• Like 3

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

If we went; A6, A60, A631, A638, A19, A63 then we could meet you at Loughborough (where I live) or skip the first part of the A60 - continuing on the A6 to kegworth (donnington park) and then join the A60 at Nottingham after going down the A453.

I could meet you at Loughborough or donington if you go that way

Let's get a route planned then, right towards skeggie/ hull or left over Matlock and the likes.

Great Idea, and we could maybe organise a TShirt with the route printed on it :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

• Like 3

Jimmy your a BAD boy !!! :biglaugha:

And yes that sounds like a plan only thing is I would have to leave home about 5AM, not happening lads.I will see you there.

• Like 2

Great Idea, and we could maybe organise a TShirt with the route printed on it :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Did i hear T shirts,,, :eusa_doh:

• Like 1

Yes, You are a very bad boy. Not only has the ribbing got to stop but I am still holding the folding on 3 shirts. Jason, John and Andrew. I am not sure if they have remembered though so :ssst: otherwise they might want their cash back.

Did i hear T shirts,,, :eusa_doh:

Errrrr.......................no! :eusa_whistle:

If I get it back wifey will spend it.

• Like 4

Exactly why I said hold on to it lol

Route wise - liking yours DT. Is there a route you know of after the A60 which bypasses Doncaster?

A631, A614, A1041, A63, A162 all we need is someone with a satnav that can set waypoints. I will check if on of mine can.

I am about due a new one as well. I won't even contemplate buying a bike specific one due to the cost and I only use a bike one once or twice a year. At the moment the garmin 2447lmt or 2547lmt look about favourite.

Er, I may or may not be attending peeps, I've recently moved to a new base and a new aircraft... So depends on what sandy place I find myself in...

So instead of sharing a tent in the company of key and cynic, I may be sharing a tent with 11 other hairy arsed and equally horny army blokes... Not all bad I suppose

• Like 1

Er, I may or may not be attending peeps, I've recently moved to a new base and a new aircraft... So depends on what sandy place I find myself in...

So instead of sharing a tent in the company of key and cynic, I may be sharing a tent with 11 other hairy arsed and equally horny army blokes... Not all bad I suppose

Kev will be disappointed, you didn't even spell his name right! :shakeno:

your mind must be stuck on those 11 hairy arse's

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't going to say anything about this as I don't want to put anyone off going because I had a brilliant time at squires despite the smell from the septic tank but the smell was disgusting and I think its only fair to warn any new campers. I don't think i'll be camping at squire's,

I think i'll try & find a campsite nearby, does anyone know of any close to squires? might even do a B&B yet, I'll have to look into it

I wasn't going to say anything about this as I don't want to put anyone off going because I had a brilliant time at squires despite the smell from the septic tank but the smell was disgusting and I think its only fair to warn any new campers. I don't think i'll be camping at squire's,

I think i'll try & find a campsite nearby, does anyone know of any close to squires? might even do a B&B yet, I'll have to look into it

I thought that was you Tommy.

There are a couple of small hotels, the closest just out of the gate, turn left, and about a mile down the road.Not sure about B&B's

Try "hotels.com" Tommy, I have found a couple of hotels and pubs nearby that do "B&B" recon that anything within about 10 miles will do me and as long as they have a bar and a bar maid I'm going to be like a pig in s**t. :jossun:

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's only 'best guess' from the MET but here's hoping this long range forecast for Leeds is wrong!

avu2a4y4.jpg