2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2014

Airhead
This post is 3504 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Not missed one yet, see you there.

Bollocks!, if im doing it on a DT50 you can dam well do it on your gorilla!

didn't realise, watch this space :)

Foamy the'res still a massive difference in power to weight ratio. I reckon drewpy on his tracker is about the same as you on a donkey

• Like 2

For anyone interested.

The YOC annual meet coincides with a 2 stroke rally in Yorkshire. Members of the forum meet up there on the Friday and stay until Sunday. Some camp over the weekend and some just come for all or part of Friday or Saturday, day.

The weekend mainly consists of talking bike rubbish and taking the mickey out of established forum members. On the saturday there is a large 2 stroke meeting and ride out. The venue has camping, food and toilets. You do not need a 2 stroke to attend.

The event is held at Squires which is located at postcode LS25 5LX. Their website is LINKY

Last year I believe that around 13 members of the forum were in attendance at one time or another. Search the forum for previous YOC gatherings.

FAQ

I would like to go but dont know anyone.

Everyone has to start somewhere. All you need to do is state your intention to come and we will make sure that we will meet you when you arrive.

I live a few miles away and am not confident, or dont want to ride all the way there on my own.

Members come from many miles and from all directions, see if you can arrange to meet someone on the way to ride with. Veterans travel from as far a field as Ireland and Scotland.

I dont have a 2 stroke.

So? Although this is your loss, all bikes are welcome.

I dont want to camp.

There is a hotel a couple of miles away.

I find up.yours/wild foamy very attractive.

Best keep away from the event then and spend your money on therapy.

I guess we need to start a list of people who are possibles or interested in going.

• Like 4

I'm finding out whether I can get the Friday off work so I can camp this time. If so I'm down for Friday to Sunday.

Alternatively I'll just be another day attendance on Saturday.

I will see if i can get a weekend pass from her in doors. put i down for a Maybe and ill tag team Foamy with Kev :drunk::bootyshake::wank4az::whistle::photo2:

• Like 2

Sounds good I'm on it! Would love to come on the DT but it may well be off the road.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Sounds good I'm on it! Would love to come on the DT but it may well be off the road.

Cynic, Andrewelvisfan and I met up on the A1 in Nottingham last year. Assuming I am going, I could meet you somewhere just south of Nottingham city and we could meet up with the others at the same place as last year. Lets hope Andrew has a full licence by then as riding through Doncaster, with the smell of chargrilled steak on the way, made me very hungry.

Cynic, Andrewelvisfan and I met up on the A1 in Nottingham last year. Assuming I am going, I could meet you somewhere just south of nittingham city and we could meet up with the others at the same place as last year. Lets hope Andrew has a full licence by then as riding through Doncaster, with the smell of chargrilled steak on the way, made me very hungry.

Yeah sounds like a plan! Anywhere around that area is fine by me, I'm only 15 minutes from east mids airport

• Like 1

I find up.yours/wild foamy very attractive.

Best keep away from the event then and spend your money on therapy.

:crylaugh::chair:

Ok peeps it's 200 miles from me and I DON'T do camping but put me down as a possible cos if there is a hotel nearby then your on !!!

• Like 2

Ok peeps it's 200 miles from me and I DON'T do camping but put me down as a possible cos if there is a hotel nearby then your on !!!

YAY!!