Squires 2014 Special Ed T-shirts, Anyone?

wild foamy
This post is 3643 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Missed the run of this, nearly put off by the doughnut, (pokes out minds eye).

Large number 4 please Mr Numan san.....

2.noise, jimmy, Blackhat

4.ddt, bippo, upyours, tommyxs, slice, drewps, Andrewelvisfan, Foamy, Cynic

just thought i'd update the list :jossun:

2.noise, jimmy, Blackhat

4.ddt, bippo, upyours, tommyxs, slice, drewps, Andrewelvisfan, Foamy, Cynic

just thought i'd update the list :jossun: no 5th or year....!

Sorry Kev, I agree the year stays.

Like a concert tee shirt or my old knackered Mad Sunday tee shirt. No bullshitting you were there, badge of honour thing.

Like a concert tee shirt or my old knackered Mad Sunday tee shirt. No bullshitting you were there, badge of honour thing.

'cept me, but I've asked for 'in absentium' across mine cos I cant make it

Just to clarify, there will be no "personal" changes to the tees. we get a standard one as its impossible to swop/add lettering around and keeps the cost down.

This has already been mentioned, hence the poll. I'm happy to go what the majority say and the majority agree with me anyway :babyha:

Sorry Kev, I agree the year stays.

Foamy offered his Honour , Kev honoured his offer, and all night long he was honour & :hug2: offer

• Like 1

upyours, you want use this t-shirt every year from now. you can`t, foamy will steal your t-shirt so he can have something with your smell.

• Like 1

Number 4 has won the poll so that is what you will be getting - no text changes etc. Thanks for all of the PM's but please see below for details.

Bippo - fine

Andrewelvisfan - fine

Tommyxs - fine

Noise - fine

Jimmy - fine

Drewpy - fine

Up.yours - Kev, can I have a real size for you by PM, what you sent me was, well you know!!

Slice - Need an address please by PM.

Jason & John - sizes and adresses please by PM - I think I have addresses somewhere but just to make sure.

Shirts cost £21 each delivered to you. That includes all discounts and I am paying for my own.

DT, I want make my own t-shirt, I just don`t like how the back side is looking. the print is to small and is looking empty (backside) so, can you give me the details about the company who make the prints? probablly I will add my nick name up to yoc logo and something else downside. also I need somebody help me to create the back side image. photoshop is not my best friend :D

Number 4 has won the poll so that is what you will be getting - no text changes etc. Thanks for all of the PM's but please see below for details.

Bippo - fine

Andrewelvisfan - fine

Tommyxs - fine

Noise - fine

Jimmy - fine

Drewpy - fine

Up.yours - Kev, can I have a real size for you by PM, what you sent me was, well you know!!

Jason & John - sizes and adresses please by PM - I think I have addresses somewhere but just to make sure.

Shirts cost £21 each delivered to you. That includes all discounts and I am paying for my own.

PM sent

DT, I want make my own t-shirt, I just don`t like how the back side is looking. the print is to small and is looking empty (backside) so, can you give me the details about the company who make the prints? probablly I will add my nick name up to yoc logo and something else downside. also I need somebody help me to create the back side image. photoshop is not my best friend :D

Sure Kev can help you with your backside :eusa_think:

Bippo - fine

Andrewelvisfan - fine

Tommyxs - fine

Noise - fine

Jimmy - fine

Drewpy - fine

i don't know my real size,, just get me a bloody xxxx large one.... :eusa_snooty:

and you lot can stop laughing. :shakeno:

• Like 1

Not laughing just wondering how a PASSOLA 50 or an RD 350 can cope with the man mountain on them?

I wouldn't say so - your RD flew off at last years Squires! And then we got lost...

Cuddly is what you are Kev - and yes I still owe you a drink from last year! Oh and I'm sure Foamy would agree with me on the 'cuddly' statement, ha ha!!

• Like 2