Squires 2014 Special Ed T-shirts, Anyone?

wild foamy
This post is 3601 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Heya peeps.

Just throwing this out there, was thinking of getting some special ed Squires 2014 T-shirts made up for the dozen or so people who are likely to attend :P, anyone fancy it? maybe some sort of mural or yamaha-related cartoon design.

Just a thought

Foameh x

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Heya peeps.

Just throwing this out there, was thinking of getting some special ed Squires 2014 T-shirts made up for the dozen or so people who are likely to attend :P, anyone fancy it? maybe some sort of mural or yamaha-related cartoon design.

Just a thought

Foameh x

I'll have one foams if you can do on one of those muscle push up shirt's would be great hahaha :razz:

I think those vista print t-shirts are poor quality.

If we had a local supplier with fruit of the loom shirts, I'd be more interested.

who's Ed squires? :)

Its ok ill go quietly....

• Like 2

Would be great if you could drewps, i shit-canned the calender as there really didnt seem enough interest to make it practical, plus i was in and out of the country at the time so was a pain in the ass keeping organised.

I will have one Foams/Drewpy that way if I have the shirt I have to go, plus I can use it to sit on to ease my sore backside after 200 miles on the XJ.

Can I throw up a few ideas on some T shirt text (you know this is going to get silly)

5th Annual YOC rally 2014

YOC rally - Squires or bust

We know who ate the sausage

Count me in - agreed that something like Fruit Of The Loom would be better quality than Vistaprint.

I'll have one, are they going to be one colour or can we have what we want?

Also we gunna have user names on them?

"Drewpy" ha ha ha! Bet he'll get all the looks from passers by...

• Like 2

I'll have one, are they going to be one colour or can we have what we want?

you should have a really loud colour like dayglow Pink

this is the way it will work without being silly.

I did T-shirts for our scout summer camp a few years ago and 20 or so peeps with

all same text and same colour looked great as it unified the group

Oh and....

small size for Kev

XXL for foamy :P

I will get some prices first, then do a competition to find the best slogan/image.

everyone who enters has to buy one though, that will sort out the usual euphoria induced "yes I got to have one pleeeese" peeps from the ones who actually put their money where their mouth is. (still have a YOC patch here)

thoughts?

this is the way it will work without being silly.

I did T-shirts for our scout summer camp a few years ago and 20 or so peeps with

all same text and same colour looked great as it unified the group

Oh and....

small size for Kev

XXL for foamy :P

I will get some prices first, then do a competition to find the best slogan/image.

everyone who enters has to buy one though, that will sort out the usual euphoria induced "yes I got to have one pleeeese" peeps from the ones who actually put their money where their mouth is. (still have a YOC patch here)

thoughts?

But I don't want to be in the scouts

also what if you enter & end up with a bollocks design from say Foamy, we'll all look like real Dicks

• Like 1

I think we need to have the same thing on the front and a nice picture on the back with our user names / Nick name above the said picture but the colour of the shirt should be up to the buyer.

O and sorry ladies to save costs on material it's not possible to have fabric around the breast area, you know how it is with the economic climate.

• Like 3

But I don't want to be in the scouts

also what if you enter & end up with a bollocks design from say Foamy, we'll all look like real Dicks

no we'll vote on the best one.

you don't have to be in the scouts to have a T shirt you pillock :razz::crazy:

I think we need to have the same thing on the front and a nice picture on the back with our user names / Nick name above the said picture but the colour of the shirt should be up to the buyer.

O and sorry ladies to save costs on material it's not possible to have fabric around the breast area, you know how it is with the economic climate.

kev says he wants nipple windows :eusa_think: