Squires 2014 Special Ed T-shirts, Anyone?

wild foamy
This post is 3630 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'm not fussed which one I am as long as its not the cowboy, not good for my business

I though you were the cowboy :1poke::whip:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sorry Tommy I've got dibs on the cowboy as I've promised DDT that I'll pull off my chap I mean leather chaps.

• Like 1

TS1.jpg

I like that, the writing of YOC needs to be bigger, and capitals would look better. Quite like the colour too.

:shakeno: this is getting all too gay !

It's never worried you before. You're not on "the turn" are you?

I like that, the writing of YOC needs to be bigger, and capitals would look better. Quite like the colour too.

I will mock up another when I get in from work with the suggestions. Looking at it now it may be better with black text also so it blends in.

Not sure if I can get bars on the back but can put text on there if we wanted the same words. Any other suggestions please?

If we are going for similar to the above with the tinternet address on it somewhere, and assuming that you don't mind me dealing with it, can I have a rough idea of numbers please? I am happy to do a one off purchase, pay for them and I can collect the money individually as I send them out. I will let people know the cost later. They will be supplied at the same price as they cost me plus the cost of posting on.

If I do them;

I will only be ordering once so if you dont ask for one when I ask for orders, you won't get one

All the same colour

All the same text

All the same style

You can pay when I receive them if that suits you better

They will be at the same cost as I pay and I will pass any discounts on

The only differences will be the sizes

If you order one and don't pay, I will hound you.

I am happy to pass the web details on to anyone who wants to do this and is more flexible but to be honest, I can't be ar5ed to start messing about. I am also happy to lay out a few hundred quid with the promise that I will get this back in bits and pieces and take the time and effort to post them out but it is not a career and I won't do repeat orders for this year.

The above may sound a little harsh but I am happy to pass the responsibility on to someone more friendly.

Agreed DDT, whoever orders these needs it to be as painless as possible and to also know that they will be reimbursed by those who say yes. Thanks for offering.

As I mentioned before, happy to go with whatever colour and style, so will just go with the majority.

Please put me down as a definite, I'll pay - promise!

• Like 1

Me to DT, Mine is XL other than that you will get your money even if I have to be nice to the wife!!!

• Like 1

If it's the one with the bike on it, can I have one with "in absentium" on it since I'm working that weekend

Can I suggest we all prepay?

its easy to get excited about something new, but when it happens, enthusiasm wanes and then it becomes a pain.

Dt if you can get a cost and then we can send you the money?

its just that I only got rid of my last patch last week and that was from 2 years ago and everyone and his dog wanted it at the time, then they vanished into the ether. :shakeno:

its just that I only got rid of my last patch last week and that was from 2 years ago and everyone and his dog wanted it at the time, then they vanished into the ether. :shakeno:

Drewpy I refer you to this post in the Bar/YOC Patch thread

Drewps

If there is one left, gies a call, I'll take it

jimmy

Drewpy I refer you to this post in the Bar/YOC Patch thread

Drewps

If there is one left, gies a call, I'll take it

jimmy

jim " thers one lying in Cookston [N/I] high st, fell off my jacket in on tour 2011 :eusa_doh:

• Like 1

Drewpy is right I will pay up front if you want not a problem.

jim " thers one lying in Cookston [N/I] high st, fell off my jacket in on tour 2011 :eusa_doh:

I'm heading over to Ballyshannon in August, so I'll have a look then, fingers crossed

Suggestions from the thread made. I am not sure of the black text now as the artwork looks like faded and the black may be too harsh. Comments please?

More details if we are going with this.

Colour: Stone Green

Material: Comfortable, casual and loose fitting, heavyweight. Made from 6.0oz, pre-shrunk 100% cotton. Double-needle stitched on the bottom and sleeve hems for extra durability.

Sizing in Inches:

S 36.5 - 38.5

M 40 - 42

L 43.5 - 45.5

XL 46.5 - 48.5

2XL 51.5 - 53.5

3XL 56.5 - 58.5

Front only print costs:

Under 11 ordered £19.25 each including delivery to mainland UK (please ask for anything else).

Over 11 ordered £ 17.83 each including delivery to mainland UK (please ask for anything else).

Sizes 2XL or 3XL please add another £2.60 or go on a diet before you wear one.

Extra discount at 26+ orders.

TS2.jpg

Front and rear print costs:

Under 11 ordered £24.40 each including delivery to mainland UK (please ask for anything else).

Over 11 ordered £ 22.55 each including delivery to mainland UK (please ask for anything else).

Sizes 2XL or 3XL please add another £2.60 please see above.

Extra discount at 26+ orders.

TS3.jpg

Note:

I have added a fiver to each T shirt cost to cover postage to me and postage to you.

I have passed on all the discounts so am getting nothing from this.

Postage to you will be insured and signed for if in the UK. If you need Airmail I will get costs for you.

love the back . On the front can we have the same font as the "life behind bars" text?

and bust with a capital B? :)

In addition to Drewpy's comments, also omit the full stop after 'YOC 5th Annual Meet'.