To Squires or not to Squires - that is the question (or one of them).

This post is 3753 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I thought you both looked good together Foamy...

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hmmm, Steve I can see kev neither creeping nor cuddling. More rip the doors off and bang it home type of guy...... He might bring some axle grease if he is feeling gentle.

Whatever you do don't gulp, might give him ideas......

• Like 3

Depending on work and distance i would love to tag along to an event or two.

There are tons of great road in wales, trouble is i haven't really been out far on the tarmac in ages. One i remember for great views was between blaenau ffestiniog and Bangor.

There is also a cafe on horseshoe pass that's pretty popular with bikers, but i've not been up there in years. http://www.ponderosacafe.co.uk/

Hopefully i'll get a chance to check it out the start of next week on the DR. I'll let you know.

You need to be members to camp at the bmf. Would need to find a localish campsite.

Unless, of course there is the club stand option. But you would need your own food for the evening and beer as the bmf rally and the show are separate.

Either of the 2 shows a ok. The first one is better I think. The tailender always seems, bit of a tagged on affair.

I'm happy for anywhere in say a 200 mile radius of Cambridge. Possibly further if a good turn out! Always up for winning an award under false pretences lol.

• Like 1

Depending on work and distance i would love to tag along to an event or two.

There are tons of great road in wales, trouble is i haven't really been out far on the tarmac in ages. One i remember for great views was between blaenau ffestiniog and Bangor.

There is also a cafe on horseshoe pass that's pretty popular with bikers, but i've not been up there in years. http://www.ponderosacafe.co.uk/

Hopefully i'll get a chance to check it out the start of next week on the DR. I'll let you know.

Well it's just about within my limits of 4-5 hours! Looks nice area too

I am popping to Squires tomorrow to pick up a RD400 engine so I will ask around what the score is over a large tea and a big breakfast.

Errrr.....................in another piece of news we have to go somewhere as I think I have just brought this off fleabay.............. no alcohol was involved either.

RD400second.jpg

RD400second2.jpg

Another RD400 '78 vintage. I need to check it over, pay for it and have it delivered before I get too excited but it is road registered, was on the road until late last year, no MOT and SORN at the moment but, allegedly, it has just had a top end rebuild.

• Like 2

Oh yes Paul!!

I have been out a lot of the day, just popped onto fleabay and searched for RD400 - highest values sorted - this popped up but not at the top of the list with a few minutes to go. I said to the better half I was going to have a bid. She said fine. Bidded and won it.

So the list now reads:

1x YA-6

1x TS250

2x RD400's

1x FZ8

Plus more spares than you can wave a stick at.

Fk me Newman" you won the lotto" :eusa_dance: i was watchin this, its whitby or near there, bargain,,, :thumb:

• Like 1

very nice. this bike Malarky is addictive, isn't it foams?

You're telling me!, if i gave up the cars and bikes i could probably buy a house by now :(

if it werent for the lack of space i'd probably have a MZ250 now :D

Are you mad? remember that CZ350 i had? nicknamed it 'Agro' because thats all it gave me :P

I'll try and make it to any meets, just need notice to make sure I'm off work.

That's a nice looking rd by the way!

• Like 1