Finally I passed!

mailee
This post is 3995 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well i finally passed MOD 1 after three failed attempts! Was pretty nervous again this morning and not looking forward to the avoidance again, lots of deep breaths trying to get karma and then repeating to myself 'I can do this'...and I did. What a happy bunny I am today. Roll on MOD 2. :hyper:

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well done! At least it's out of the way. I dreaded my Mod 1 as well.

Good luck with Mod 2. :jossun:

Well done that chap. its weird how you guys have a gap between your Mod 1 & 2, i done both on the same day.

I hated the avoidance test too, every time i was practicing i kept hitting the cone with my foot and then on D Day i finally didn't hit it!

Mod 2 is a piece of yellow liquid, stay calm, even tho you are looking around when checking your mirrors etc over do it a bit to sow him / her that you are actually doing it. but above all, just bladdey enjoy your self.

Well done mate, as already said, onwards and upwards

Never had no Mod 1 & 2 in my time...there was just an examiner hiding around corners and ticking boxes on a clipboard :spin2: hehehe.

Big congratz on the pass! :)

Congratulations, had to retake MOD 1 myself three times; just could not bring myself to negotiate the avoidance hazard at the speed they wanted me too kept missing 48kph, 49kph etc.

Good luck with MOD2!

Well done that chap. Good luck with Mod2. :spin2:

well done, let see now the mod 2 :) good luck... I have mine in 2 days. I hope I will not fail :)

As Sir Cliff would often say ..... Congratulations, la de da, and jubi......... Oh forget it, awful song. Keep 'er lit for mod 3.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online