See ya later suckers :P

wild foamy
This post is 4120 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well well well peeps, the snow is clearing so for the second time, im outta here! :D.

see y'all in a couple of months, i will be floating around on the boards but internet access is not guaranteed.

:wavey:

that-damn-green-llama-thing-again_zpseca

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Am jealous (this weather s*cks)...so hey, enjoy! (if you can) :jossun:

Enjoy! :yeah:

Afghanistan

Yeah, that one :)

looked at the weather last week and it was -2'c at night and 12'c during the day, so no chance of sunbathing this year, i even packed my mankini and everything :( (Im seeing a girl who likes tanlines, thought i may aswell make an effort)

Last year i adopted a stray cat and a pet lizard, the stray cat was there on my first tour aswell so would be interesting to see if he's still there, he was a ginger tabby and i called him fluffy :3, the lizard was called stickyfeet

Take care Steve, lets hope Stickyfeet hasn't eaten Fluffy. (or visa-versa)

looked at the weather last week and it was -2'c at night and 12'c during the day, so no chance of sunbathing this year,

You not read Bravo Two Zero? Gets fecking cold out in the sandpit!!

Take care, stay safe and have fun wherever possible, mate!!

It gets cold in winter, was 55'c in may 2011 when I was out here and it was great for sunbathing but we had to pour water over the steering wheel and gear stick of the landys or your hands would burn :(

Stopped at cyprus atm, spent the last 5 hours wedged between 2 f'cking huuuuge royal marines, why do I always get the middle seat :(

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online