Snow Again !!!!!!!!!

bindie
This post is 4111 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

It did forecast it on come dancing last night. It said

snow, snow, sleet sleet, snow. :icon_biggrin:

• Like 2

ha ha ha Mike :eusa_dance:

I'm glad you liked it Mr N. It's about twenty/thirty years old.

How back asskward we got no snow left and +12 c yesterday and a week of +0 we should be up to our knees in snow

Currently -16°C here. Mike and I ventured about five miles outside of town to have a hike and picnic at cherry springs nature area. Plenty of snow around here in the last week, and with these temperatures it'll stick around.

cherry_springs01_zps9de34c34.jpg

Mike " you corny twat :babyha: , Sash" idaho ? i thot that was mid-west, red indian country :ph34r: looks cauld ,,, :frosty:

currently, 10.20 am on 14/01/13 its giving some good size bits on a constant steady fall and has been for three or four hours in oldham, manchester.

now weres me sled..... hope i dont end up in .. :ambulance:

Mike " you corny twat :babyha: , Sash" idaho ? i thot that was mid-west, red indian country :ph34r: looks cauld ,,, :frosty:

Ya man... it's cold! :) We're more West than Midwest, but still plenty of tribal history (four federally recognized tribes in the state).

http://www.native-languages.org/idaho.htm

after coming off my bike twice this morning

Was that from touching the FRONT brake?

Trial bikes can do well in slippery mud, snow is not that different providing its deep enough!

its when its ice or a thin layer of snow which acts like an ice rink is the problem.

I recall riding across snow fields in the late 70's without any problem.......only to take a spill when rejoining the roads and all the slush and ice.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online