Please don't laugh... Help required...

bippo
This post is 3375 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Me too :madflame: I thot it was the 8.1 plague :eusa_think:

Thing is I can quote and post pics on any plus-board forums. :hah:

Me neither

Depending on your route, I am only 3 miles from the Duxford exit on the M11 if you find it too high and want it removed with some light and a cuppa!

Sunday morning is perfect timing because I'm heading off down south in the evening for work on the bike

and bippo...... if you end up ALL the way Down South you can always stop off and have a cuppa down here in Brighton :jossun: no Snow !

Well thanks everyone for the offer of help.

Airhead sorted it out for me - it was simple (as I suspected), but I feel better for not doing it myself...

Bike felt much more comfortable on the ride back - despite the freezing fog and slippery roads. I'll be leaving shortly for the ride "darn sarf" so will be able to give proper feedback then. Just not looking forward to this fog over Woodhead...

Thanks again Airhead!

• Like 3

Glad to have been able to help bippo yeah it wasn't too difficult I bet even drewpy could have done it but that nut would have stumped him for hours haha

not as stubborn as the nut with the spanner :babyha:

• Like 3

Made it safe and sound. It was very cold, but the risers have made the trip a lot more comfortable. No pain or numbing!

88886563-A9BD-46F8-8DDD-79CD1C3F60CD.jpg

And now to admire Airheads work...

742FB53C-830D-4DBF-A646-4E63C97103A0.jpg

F7A514C7-1DAA-462E-8530-09175D7F8489.jpg

• Like 3

You amaze me at riding in these conditions, its been sunny up here all week roads are drying up too, had a 10ml ride on DT today, but the salt is horrendeous , hats off to you, :eusa_clap:

I'm sure my bike doesn't thank me for it Blackie...!