2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2014

Airhead
This post is 3503 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Glad you all made it and are having fun, see Tommy got to sit next to Bippo then ! I will make it next year. :jossun:

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

It's good to see you're keeping up the image of the petrol drinking, hard riding, baby eating biker

• Like 1

f179548f2923a1da98fe3bc642e10f21.jpg

And here we are!

If the devil could cast his net here what a catch he would have, :hyper:

Will do my best to join you all next year.

• Like 1

Don't mess with this double hard biker and his fluffy cream and marsh mallow topped chocolate!

1f48fe4d1d324642e814b119d8b56245.jpg

Bleedin' ponce...

• Like 3

I'm safely home. Sorry for dashing off Airhead and Finnerz - I enjoy those final roads into Glossop.

Hope everyone else makes it back safely, I had a great time and look forward to next year.

Only took a few photos so will share later...

• Like 1

No worries Bip, I tried to catch you up but I only got the odd glimpse of you haha.

• Like 1

No worries Bip, I tried to catch you up but I only got the odd glimpse of you haha.

Lol, yeah, I just couldn't help myself - great roads aren't they?

Lol, yeah, I just couldn't help myself - great roads aren't they?

They might be now but last night they were horrendous that rain! And then the mist and fog over the top. Looking at your bike last night it was difficult to tell it was a new bike. Have a nice afternoon cleaning it I have spent 2 hours and mine still not mint lol.

Ha i went to skegness. Just had coffee on the seafront.

Nice and sunny too.

Yeah awesome roads, really gave it some! Grinning like a loon when I got to Glossop haha.

Just got back, traffic was awful around matlock

They might be now but last night they were horrendous that rain! And then the mist and fog over the top. Looking at your bike last night it was difficult to tell it was a new bike. Have a nice afternoon cleaning it I have spent 2 hours and mine still not mint lol.

Yes... Wouldn't believe the bike was clean when I arrived on Friday (I have a photo as proof!). These new triumphs are complete dirt magnets...

Great seeing you!

• Like 1

Yeah bippo didnt see you for dust on the road home :spin2::spin2:

As always it was just great being in the company of you guys loved every minute of it and and what a rideout eh one to remember not be so wet for a long time, It's a lovely day for drying the tents.

• Like 1

Just a few snaps from me...

Airhead and I on our stop at the Oil Can Cafe on Friday. Blackhat met us there on his DT which was a nice surprise.

7e2778a94921353075774d5b7204b105.jpg

Arrived at Squires, and this is the cleanest my bike was...

96c4facc63a18363bc88ca8cdeee515a.jpg

At least Drewpy managed to get a t-shirt (and a bloody good one at that)...

564fe43289e93477a4b1b14a5d550ecb.jpg

Setting up the campsite...

8f094b6d14129ea870c54c6c56f7a95c.jpg

2dee636ce39e40ce66ec43509795e7c8.jpg

abf6584f196bcbfb35c507119aeef84f.jpg

Cynic having a play with his pump...

2f3ca1e73132f6d5a06dd64e5c53b441.jpg

I don't have any pictures of Saturday. The rain didn't really let up (until we stopped riding...!) We tended to an elderly man who fell over not far from Squires, went for coffee then headed back.

The 2 stroke run was at 2pm. Smaller than last year, and generally more muted, but still good. Oldtimer and Lalalalalalalasaro joined us, along with Lassie's wife. Kev and his brother-in-law were there too.

Straight back to Squires after, then out for a curry where we met DirtyDT. Thanks to Paul for arranging, and John for driving!

Fast forward to today. Plenty of wet clothes, urgh... We all packed up and made tracks. Airhead, Finnerz and I rode together...

e7f0d267866d81671973e1a601f5b25a.jpg

8e203b41e5a463657bf5603b1474dce0.jpg

c773a608d40cc0ad79fcce9588dc1d45.jpg

4969b26714a65e6de4386b5a8a06ed2a.jpg

Up on Holme Moss...

34c0010dd953e8785b1ce37493d6ded2.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks everybody, good time as always. Make it a chineese next year though eh.

Saw loads of bikes riding across to skeggy, nearly ran out of fuel too that was scary. Stopped for me chips on the seafront then plugged home.

Over 500miles all told on an unreliable 2 stroke.. Going to be sore for a day or two though cos that seat aint kind.

We really must do one earlier in the year too, Aprilish.

Nice summary of the weekends fun and frolics there bippo :thumb:

Thanks, I had a really good time, great seeing you all again, and meeting Finnerz for the first time.

I didn't go into the detail of Andy leaving his keys in his top box whilst bombing down an A road, or, of course, the infamous "Bippo Breakfast"... As I didn't think it would be fair, ha ha!

The Bippo Breakfast will live in infamy, and Pauls nightmares.

• Like 1