2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2014

Airhead
This post is 3514 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

so far 6 tents over 2 nights,I'll give it till next weekend and fire off an email.

Usual Fri Sat for me too.

OH F**K look like it's my turn to play hide the sausage !!!!! :biglaugha:

Not sure if im still coming yet either as it looks like the wife cant get that weekend off work to look after our nipper. if i do come it will be the Friday till Sunday for me but i'll keep you posted.

• Like 1

OH F**K look like it's my turn to play hide the sausage !!!!! :biglaugha:

hope you've booked a room with a kingsize bed :hah::zzz:

• Like 2

f*cks sake, cant we have one thread on this forum that doesnt end up on the topic of sodemy? :shakeno:

Buggerd if I know.

• Like 1

Your all jealous, go on admit it.!!! :biglaugha:

• Like 2

I'll be there friday till sunday

Are you looking to meet up with a few of us in Nottingham for the ride up?

Yeah depending on what time you'll be there

I am hoping to be on the road by lunchtime'ish. Is was a little late last year but lets see what Jason and Andrew think......... Gentlemen?

Dont mind. Just one thing. Can we PLEASE avoid the efing A1. The Romans may have loved it but I drive it way too often for work.

If you use it this year im going another route up. Maybe the A6ish or the A15ish.

Let's get a route planned then, right towards skeggie/ hull or left over Matlock and the likes. All roads lead to Squires. We might even pass Kev, but only if we go the skeggie way!

I'm coming from the south west so don't think I will be anywhere near you but if anyone is going from the M5/M4 direction give me a shout and we can roll up there together and maybe pick some folks up on the way!! I hope to be on the FJ by then so will be it's first long ride out, might need the help of others to get the thing there :biglaugha:

If we went; A6, A60, A631, A638, A19, A63 then we could meet you at Loughborough (where I live) or skip the first part of the A60 - continuing on the A6 to kegworth (donnington park) and then join the A60 at Nottingham after going down the A453.

Sounds more like it.