Back after 2 weeks....

Ttaskmaster
This post is 4349 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

And I am now married :)

The Ttaskmistress is now officially mine and she even gave her oath, in front of God and all the family, that she would obey me!!

Course, I swore to protect her, so when she gets pissed and picks fights with all the Batckpatchers it's gonna get awkward, but small price to pay for obedience, eh!! :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Congratulations mate!

Im getting my ball and chain fitted in July! and now all the Bills are lining up for my wallet! Think its cheaper to get devorsed at this rate lol

Nah, it's bloody wicked!

Had a brilliant honeymoon in Scotland where I was born (apparently Gerard Butler and I have the same taste in restaurants).

We now have another week to go before the gift list closes at John Lewis and we get a load of cool stuff delivered!

Got one wedding present early - My mechanic is also an IT whizz and he's built me a top notch gaming PC!! :D

Where bouts in Scotland did you go? thats where me and future Mrs Noise wants to go, We where thinking of Loch Lochy near Fort William.

Go to Glenfinnan, 15 miles West of Fort William. It's at the Northern tip of Loch Shiel.

If you can afford it, stay in the Jacobite Suite of the Glenfinnan House Hotel. Their front door is about 40 yards from the loch edge!

Meet with Duncan, the chef and manager, try the local venison, have the full Scottish breakfast and sample the Glenfnnan Gold they have on tap. Also be there in the bar on Thursday night for a right rollicking time with the local Glenfinnan Ceilidh band - By the end of the evening, we were all dancing on the tables!!

One less noble warrior :(

Congrats dude, hope you enjoy it, there's a few years yet atleast before me and the future missus foamy tie the knot, :)

congrats mate, I didn't know what happiness was till I married the missus!

but by then it was too late :eusa_doh:

Congrats.

congrats mate, I didn't know what happiness was till I married the missus!

but by then it was too late :eusa_doh:

:lol: :lol: Kicked my old one into touch a few years ago. Got a much better and younger one now.

Congrats Tasky,

all down hill from here,,,,,,,,

only joking :spin2:

Congrats mate!!!! I'v been married for 6 years now ( or is that 26 i can't remember ) :eusa_doh:

Congrats Tasky. I've had 35 years of it and wouldn't change it for anything.What annoys me is they say one in three marriages end up in divorce. What they should say is that two out of three remain happily married.

Anyway.At least you wont have to give your kids double barrelled names.

It gets really scary when you realise you have reached the point that you have lived together longer than you have lived apart.

Congrats Ttask,

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online