Bl%%dy Freezing

bindie
This post is 4892 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

ha ha ha love it lol this is what i can see out of my window lol (the one in the middle is my car).....its that deep iv managed to build an igloo!

P021210_1152.jpg

P021210_1151.jpg

do avoid any country-roads, as if the pot-holes and mud wern't bad enough, you can't even see them for the wet glass that seems to coat evrything this time of year. all good fun though :D

Bollocks to snow and bollocks to snow-lovers. I'd rather have clear roads.... :)

I'd be a bit more friendly if:

a) I could drive a 4-wheeled vehicle, and either:

B) I owned the sort of vehicle you usually only see in Moab, or:

c) I already had the Scrambler I dream of one day owning.

Hell, even a horse would suffice for now...

Heavy weight, long and low body, lots of low end torque and icy/snowy roads are not a good combination.

TBH, I saw it was snowing last night, but by the time I woke up this morning I'd forgotten and stayed the extra hour in bed - Ergo, no choice but to ride in or be very late for work this morning!!

fifthed

i always knew i would have a use for one of these oneday a cuthbertson landrover

3575656423_92fda92856_o.jpg

or the roadless one

3575657581_7ea44b10e7.jpg

those machines Mervin are from a place called 'lix toll' me, Blackie and Blacktiger stopped there in the summer for fuel while out on a blatt, just round the corner is the Dochart falls-a spectacular place-

ff3abc2d.jpg

DochartFalls01.jpg

SL270655.jpg

Roll on the spring B)

I like your style!! any more takers for Bed baths?

Form an orderly que ":D Gents,

Hey jammer " i had this Husky CR430, did a few classic Scramble"s with it,

DSC00039.jpg

Barkie

Passed those landys loads of times back in the nineties/early 2000,s on my way too Oban with the truck, thats how i,know aboot em,

Spectacular area that is, i just loved driving that road in the spring on a clear still morning see the lochs like glass and the reflection of the mountains in em, Sadly only go too holland and france with belgium in between now

merv

Form an orderly que ":D Gents,

Hey jammer " i had this Husky CR430, did a few classic Scramble"s with it,

DSC00039.jpg

Whit ! up the falls ?-"urr ye mad ya loon" :o

• 2 weeks later...

Well da snow is back again,,,,,,,jaysus its only after thawin out and now da place is white again :(

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online