Bike or Bike and car.

Vez
This post is 5037 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Bike or car  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Bike or Bike and Car

• Bike only form of transport
    • Car for work shopping etc, bike for fun.
    • Other, please state.

Just wondering how many people here drive a car. And how many ride a bike all the time, during rush hour traffic etc.

Vez.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Depends what set of keys i feel like grabing as i head for the door.

I have a car, it's done 4K miles in a year, total waste of money, but I get a wad from work to have it, and I need to have it just-in-case..... :huh:

Three bikes and I covered about 30,000 last year between them all. B)

Unless it's shopping (the sort I can't do on the bike), family trips, or seeing customers (avoided like the plague) then it's the bike for me.

Bike, bike and err... bike. Every day, every weather.

The Mrs also has a car, which she insists on far more than I'd like, usually because she wants to wear a skirt or somesuch. I call her out on it, but she doesn't pay any attention.

We only have one car, and that is used to get things I can't fit on the bike. Also, living in MN doesn't really allow for a good ride during the winter...ice and snow and whatnot.

Me, bike

Her, car

The only time I will drive her car is going & coming back from holiday.

WHY????

Because she won't drive on the motorway!!! (What's a motorway called in USA?)

i think its called a freeway, i use the car for work as i cannot be arsed to get the bike out from its secure cell.i tend to use the bike only for fun ,(these days),oh god its shit being an old fart..ill smell of piss next,why is it that we smell of piss when we get old ,it isnt like we dont bath or use deodriants.

have both bike for transport when it aint icey or snowing or raining and car for icey conditions and when its snowing or raining and etc.

i think its called a freeway, i use the car for work as i cannot be arsed to get the bike out from its secure cell.i tend to use the bike only for fun ,(these days),oh god its shit being an old fart..ill smell of piss next,why is it that we smell of piss when we get old ,it isnt like we dont bath or use deodriants.

Its because you dribble and your pee gets stronger in smell as you get older, and no im not a dribbler or old i just work in a OAP's home :)

Anyway i travel 30 miles to work so use bike unless weather is cr*p then its the cage

Its because you dribble and your pee gets stronger in smell as you get older, and no im not a dribbler or old i just work in a OAP's home :)

No Dribbleing for me,,,,,like the flow of a fire-engine,,,,,,and the smell thats gets stronger is because i drink Guinness. :lol: :lol: :lol:

No Dribbleing for me,,,,,like the flow of a fire-engine,,,,,,and the smell thats gets stronger is because i drink Guinness. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Age does affect it. When I was younger it was 6 pints and 1 piss, now it's 1 pint and 6 pisses.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online