So how's your sunshine biking going ?

DutchFJ1200
This post is 2499 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Can't find the topic but we were complaining about cold & damp only weeks ago it feels like.

Now the sun's out in anger bombing/commuting down the A-30 to work is pure joy.  F8ck, at 100/110 the Yammy sure goes through fuel like buggary :lol:

• Haha 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Great up north too dutch,,,,   did 200 miles on sunday,  B)  , got soaked on way home,,, bah,,

• Haha 1

Too much for me too. 36deg on a bike that keeps cool by heating the rider.

• Haha 1

Well summer solstice here and the West Coast started wet, dried up a bit but cloudy, then since about 3pm its been pouring down accompanied with thunder and lightning.

A nice day yesterday but was otherwise detained other than that no heatwave and no sunburst streets over on this side

Down here I see the flipflop, T-shirt & shorts brigade is out again.

Oh dear ...... waiting for the big cheese grater to strike :o

• Haha 3

Yes your right Dutch, saw a kid yesterday in his wife beater vest and shorts NO GLOVES OR SHOES..! Image result for head shake emoticon

Luckily I'm retired so didn't have to go out on bike (I always wear leathers) but what I have noticed that it's covered in dust so will have to cover it up.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online