UFO's and Ghosties.

mrtone
This post is 2835 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Anyone had any personal experience of the two? Well, I mean one or the other, not both together at the same time PMSL! 'I was taken aboard a UFO by Ghosties' Now that WOULD be hard to believe.

Would love to read your 'true' stories because I find both subjects facinating. I'll write mine soon :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You been on the sauce already today ??? :o

• Like 1

I was once taken aboard by the goolies once.

hurt like fook too, bitch

• Like 1

You piss taking bastards ROFL!

Anyyyyyyyyyyywayyyyyyyyyyyy........................Sometime back I was doing a boot sale (Ok, I had too many of them). It was a nice clear day and  I HADN'T been on the piss. I happened to look up to the sky and couldn't beieve what I was seeing. Hard to work out high up this thing was but I reckon it to be between 500 to 1000ft. Completely still there was a silver sphere rather like a highly polished ball bearing. I watched this 'thing' for about a minuite until I heard a helicopter coming closer. With that this 'thing' shot straight upwards at an amazing speed leaving behind it a vapour trail.

Anyone that thinks there's no life out there is an idiot, but would you come billions of miles then shove a probe up someone's arse! Perhaps that's why they are hiding? :rofl:

• Like 3

I have been reliably informed there's life Norf of the Watford Gap  ............................. but not as we know it Jim :lol:

@ Slice .... me dunno what they get upto there either ..... 

• Like 2

Spot on Kev :)

If it's what I think you are tallking about..........................these things moving about are really high up in the night sky and are darting about all over the place but in their own area.

• Like 1

Seriously, so, an alien. That going by the size of our solar system, not even the galaxy proper would have to be able to travel faster than light, many times faster than light to get here.

Why would they give 2 starry eyed fucks as to if we could see them or not. It would be like discussing nuclear fission with someone from the stone age.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DutchFJ1200 said:

This thread has got legs :lol:

It might be a hairy alien from the darkside of the moon :(

The chances of anything coming from mars was a million to one they said, but still they come....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Campaman said:

The chances of anything coming from mars was a million to one they said, but still they come....

Oh no Nathaniel .........  

Got it on vinyl .... good call ;)

1 hour ago, DutchFJ1200 said:

Oh no Nathaniel .........  

Got it on vinyl .... good call ;)

saw the show at MEN arena first time round.

Justin Heyward was singing with russel Watson as preacher. fantastic show ULLLAAAHHH 

Y'know, I've noticed an infestation here. Everywhere I look, in fact. Nothing but undeveloped, unevolved, barely conscious pond scum, totally convinced of their own superiority as they scurry about their short, pointless lives.

You idiots! You don't get it - I've won! It's over! You're milksuckers! You don't matter! In fact, in just a few seconds you won't even BE matter! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mrtone said:

It might be a hairy alien from the darkside of the moon :(

Or a spider from mars

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DutchFJ1200 said:

Y'know, I've noticed an infestation here. Everywhere I look, in fact. Nothing but undeveloped, unevolved, barely conscious pond scum, totally convinced of their own superiority as they scurry about their short, pointless lives.

You idiots! You don't get it - I've won! It's over! You're milksuckers! You don't matter! In fact, in just a few seconds you won't even BE matter! 

Are you sure you haven't had a spliff :)

Those buggers landed not far from me - Leatherhead but due our atmosphere they didn't get very far. I can now say that it was due to my ancestors that stopped them in their tracks reaching london due to bad flatulence! No doubt someone is going to say I'm talking shit............................got there before you :)

3 hours ago, DutchFJ1200 said:

Ah, so the funny lights in the night sky was Holland landing after a day trip to Mars. That's why its flat, less drag during take off.

• Like 1

Gentlemen, Gentlemen,

It's a bloody film quote.

Cloggieland has nothing to do with it.

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online