Oh bollocks

meatloaf
This post is 3052 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

There was a bacon butty with my name on it but the battery on my bike was as flat as fecking pancake, tried charging it but turns out its buggered, No problem I thought the bikes still in warranty but my local yamaha shop is out of stock and cant get one until the new year. Well thats a glorious December day fecking wasted.

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Or loan you a spare battery to tide you over?

To tell the truth I'm not going to have time for a ride for a while so waiting for a week or so isn't a problem it's just that yesterday was the first dry sunny day for a while and I missed it.

Drewps you bastard that wasn't funny

• Like 2

Yes it was !!! :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Harrywr65 said:

Is this Yamaha in Woking by any chance meatloaf? - I've had previous dealings with them about an engine management light on my bike and they were terrible! 

Yes mate but I've never had a problem with them in the past in fact I've always them to be quite good.

1 hour ago, meatloaf said:

Yes mate but I've never had a problem with them in the past in fact I've always them to be quite good.

Oh really? I admit, when purchasing my bike they're great and very helpful ect.. I've only ever been once with a problem and in my opinion they didn't really want to know and tried to slap a bill in front of me when the bike was only a month or so old! If you did want to go for a ride, couldn't you bump start it? ( assuming it's geared?) 

On 24/12/2015 at 4:55 PM, Harrywr65 said:

couldn't you bump start it? ( assuming it's geared?) 

Technicaly I could but bumping a lump of nearly 300 Kg is not for the faint hearted well not for my faint heart anyway.

Is that instead or as well as the camel.

3 hours ago, meatloaf said:

Technicaly I could but bumping a lump of nearly 300 Kg is not for the faint hearted well not for my faint heart anyway.

Yes, I suppose it wouldn't be the easiest of things todo! I hope you get it sorted soon mate! 

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online