Tough life in SA

mcferreira100
This post is 3435 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Thought this was nice pic of the RD and a friend`s 2014 Kawa Z1400 at the beach for breakfast. That 1400 spitting out 208hp..around the same as a new Golf GTI, after he fitted aftermarket exhausts and power commander(every gear feels like first gear).

IMG-20141222-WA0002_zpsb798822b.jpg

IMG-20141222-WA0003_zps2255b94f.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Stunning scenery,,we can only imagine at this time of year :jossun: ,, that colour on ZZr is stunning too, :yeah:

Yeah Mc like the scenery and both bikes, the RD looks good, you must be well pleased with it, nice job mate. Nice and warm here to almost 8 degrees today might get my swim suit on :biglaugha:

Yeah Mc like the scenery and both bikes, the RD looks good, you must be well pleased with it, nice job mate. Nice and warm here to almost 8 degrees today might get my swim suit on :biglaugha:

Might even pop down to the beach for a bacon butty, might need some thermal undies though :madflame:

Please tell me it's not a mankini...

No Mankini is for Foamy and it looks just as horrible as it sounds !!!!! :puke::rofl:

my mate mick has the same kwack, but with a huge trumpet of an exhaust on it.

it's feckin freezing here by the way.. merry Christmas.mc/f

The ZZR looks great, but i'd have that RD everytime - it's got more soul in it than the ZZR can dream of, no matter what the dyno'd BHP. A former colleague is now in back in Kaapstad, would love to get down there sometime.

He`s had that Kawa at 336km/h..and he takes it 260 thru sweeping corners..not for me thanks. I agree the RD got more character.

Yep..Merry Xmas everyone....may your Yamahas become plenty.