2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2014

Airhead
This post is 3515 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have tried to book it but not got back to me yet.

will ask tomoz

Tell tomoz he better give you the time off or you'll send the boys round or even the round boys round

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

kev, don`t forget to buy this for this trip, so you will not need again a pump :))

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Karrimor-X-Lite-Comfort-Self-Inflating-Mattress-2012-/350846648705?pt=UK_SportingGoods_SleepingMats_Airbeds_CA&var=&hash=item51b0170181

I own 2 of those (38 mm version) is awesome ;) I recommend you all. and... you still can found at less than 40 pounds on amazon or ebay :P

• Like 2

probably a better option than having to raid the scrap cardboard bins round the side for a mattress :P

You're ok Steve, you have Big Kev as a mattress.

Hey Drew what did Tomoz say ? :eusa_think:

I was too busy, end of Month finance to sort. Should be ok though as I should have first dibs

Put me on the maybe list for now :yeah:

I missed last year,, I went in july to the FS1 meet instead as couldn't make squires

How you all been ? A've been busy so not been on in a while !!

• 2 weeks later...

Aye " see pat posted on my thread , hes gonna take the DT125 Again,,, :eusa_clap: . i may meet him at gretna , we"ll plan summat near time,,, be good to see him again, :thumb:

yep :)

i'm gonna stop at oilcan cafe on the way, its just outside Holmfirth and has classic cars and bikes etc in the cafe