Oy Drewpy

mervin
This post is 3910 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

If we're giving out badges, does this get me my rocketship badge

Outofcontrolchimnea_zps2edfcfa1.jpg

• Like 1

Does this get me my Barbeque building badge ?

1150406_10200292225133777_917032970_n.jp

No this looks crap!! :hah:

If we're giving out badges, does this get me my rocketship badge

Outofcontrolchimnea_zps2edfcfa1.jpg

now that looks impressive :jossun:

Jimmy that's a "FAIL" your going the wrong way!!!!!!!!! UP UP UP >>>>>>>>>>

• Like 1

what about the "atleast i tried to go round the corner" badge?

1zn4v2r.jpg

Jimmy that's a "FAIL" your going the wrong way!!!!!!!!! UP UP UP >>>>>>>>>>

'FAIL' 'FAIL'

Get with the times, 'DEFERRED SUCCESS'

Not allowed to say fail nowadays

• Like 2

what about the "atleast i tried to go round the corner" badge?

1zn4v2r.jpg

Thats what happens when you look where you don't want to go,with the back wheel locked up no way that person could still turn.Looks as they avoided the post though barely,, and a dam good thing the on comming was clear or they would have been a hood ornament.

Jimmy I have been looking at rocket stoves but your supposed to cap the flame,what the hell you using for fuel c14,nitro???

Merv are you sure you don't have some red neck teneessee cousins,why not just turn a old washing machine into a bbq drill a few holes in the lid,a few old cars on the lawn and marry your sister/mother :biglaugha: Just kidding not a bad make shift bbq IMO

Jimmy I thought it was just a "unsuccesfull attempt" "don't worry you will do better next time little billy you can go to the next grade even though you as dumb as a post we wont FAIL you because it will hurt your self esteam

got some old bikes in a shed, Sisters are enough trouble without marrying them, but then on the other hand what I married aint that good anymore, that rmeinds me of a joke, gonna put it in the what made you laugh today

we use the inner washing machine drum as a fire barrel. you can see that stainless glow, turns everything to dust its that hot!

Jimmy I have been looking at rocket stoves but your supposed to cap the flame,what the hell you using for fuel c14,nitro???

I removed the cap for photographic purposes only, honest, oh and I used to use old engine oil until the wife saw it and complained...spoilsport

Thats what happens when you look where you don't want to go,with the back wheel locked up no way that person could still turn.Looks as they avoided the post though barely,, and a dam good thing the on comming was clear or they would have been a hood ornament.

It was me that left that skid on my SV, came round the corner, decent speed and on my side of the road, to find a car coming toward me in the middle of the two lanes! wudnt have made the turn, so had to go infront,stomped the back brake - kinda panicked!

did avoid the pole however, never got hit by the car, and never even ditched the bike - but the skid mark on my undies was about the same side!

the wifey got a right earfull from me and got reported to the police, dont think anything happend though, cos as a result of my avouding action there was no accident.

we use the inner washing machine drum as a fire barrel. you can see that stainless glow, turns everything to dust its that hot!

Like this?

IMG-20120414-WA0000_zps913514b5.jpg

Did have a rocket version at night, but can't find the photo!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online