Mod 2 test on Monday

Garth Ellis
This post is 3991 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

exaggerate your mirror checks so that he definitely knows you are checking them, don't forget to turn the indicators off! (sounds stupid, but it's easy to over look and the girl i was having a lesson with had failed for it!)

'life saver' checks!!

some bloody crazy woman almost took me and the examiner out on my mod 2!

So close that he actually told me to pull over about 50 meters down the road, asked if i was okay and had i noticed what she had done (i had obviously seen it or would have been on the tarmac, i think he just wanted me to swear first.... :eusa_whistle: .) to which i replied with something along the lines of 'yeah, Fucking crazy bitch' ....he said that's about the nicest thing he could have called her, he then proceeded to tell me that had it not been in 'test time' that he would have followed and let her know that he was about to report her for it!

It's not just something you do to pass your test! -_-

Most importantly of all stay as calm as you can be, it's not the end of the world either way! :jossun:

and BEST OF LUCK MATE!

Yeah, basically what he said.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

:luck:

Exactly what Welshy has said!

Just keep calm, you'll be fine. :-)

Keep calm, have fun, and keep your head up.

Put it this way, you can ride a bike as your going to have to ride to the test station, you just need to have a ride out with some other bloke in order to pick up your certificate

And good luck.

As Welshy said "inner peace" GOOD LUCK, you will do fine don't worry. :jossun:

thanks guys, some very sound advice :-) will let you know how I get on. Hopefully join you on some rideouts soon (ish)

I've passed mine a couple of weeks ago so know how you're feeling right now. The best advice has already been given: relax, ride normally, observe the road rules as you have been, the examiner is another biker and is not out to trip you up, ride in a safe manner and you will be fine!

Above all enjoy it - with your skill and a little luck you'll only ever do it once :jossun:

Good luck from me!

Passed guys, thanks for the advice! just gotta get the divvy through the MOT and sort out tax then I'm ready to go :-D

Congratulations mate! Best feeling in the world isn't it! :-)

Well done Garth, can only get better now. :jossun:

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online