Theory Test

bippo
This post is 4036 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Took my theory test this morning, and passed!! One step closer to getting my full license... Not sure when I'm booking my lessons yet, need to do a little more saving - but it'll be soon hopefully!

• Like 3

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thanks Airhead! Yeah I was wondering about them... Going to do a bit of Googling. I did my CBT at the Leeds School of Motorcycling and they were really good, but I'm not always over that way with work so I reckon closer to home will be best.

Well done Bippo, soon get there just keep plugging away. :jossun:

Woo-hoo! Congrats Bippo! :yeah:

Well done Bippo, soon get there just keep plugging away. :jossun:

Woo-hoo! Congrats Bippo! :yeah:

Thanks both!

another step up the ladder bippo well done, sorry i,m a bit thick when it comes to what you need for a full licence these days. so what have you got left to do now ?

another step up the ladder bippo well done, sorry i,m a bit thick when it comes to what you need for a full licence these days. so what have you got left to do now ?

Thanks Tommy!

I just need to complete my Module 1 and 2. I'm old enough so will be doing my Direct Access, just so I can get it out the way (before they change the tests again!)

So I think that means I'll be completing both those on something like a 600. It'll be my first ride on a larger CC bike, so need to get some lessons booked before I even thing about my tests!

yeah, they seem to just moving them goalpost, just go for it and best of luck,

i'm sure a woman of your experience will have no bother hee hee

Took my theory test this morning, and passed!! One step closer to getting my full license... Not sure when I'm booking my lessons yet, need to do a little more saving - but it'll be soon hopefully!

Well done bips, by the way it's licence not license.

What next?

Well done Bippo.

Well done bips, by the way it's licence not license.

What next?

Well done Bippo.

Thanks both! And Mike - duly noted re. the correction! ;-)

Next up is a little more cash saving and then lessons - can't wait.

nice one Bippo! congratulations! you will be surprised at how easy it is to ride the bigger bikes, trust me! :)

Great that you can go straight for the A1 test, saves paying twice...like some of us have to.

or 3 times as some of the younger ones may well have to if they want to ditch the L plates right away

Thanks Welshy. Yeah I've heard others say larger bikes are easier to ride, so that's something! Agree, I feel sorry for youngsters learning to ride with the latest wave of changes.

Well done! Out of interest and laziness, how much was the theory? Also, do you know if after nearly 20 years of driving cars, do I still need to do a theory test?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online