2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2013

Airhead
This post is 3888 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

So your coming up from telford. And AVOIDING snake pass, cat n fiddle, woodhead etc.

What a waste.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Bippo are you going too? we could meet at the caff in Holmfirth?

Hey, I'm hoping to come however there's a potential I may need to work... I'm trying to avoid that though, worked til 11pm last night and started work at 6am this morning.

Regardless of that though I'm getting a centre stand fitted on Saturday at 9am. If I can come I was going to bomb to Squires after that. I'll be in Chesterfield.

Alternatively as I'll be in Leeds on Friday I was considering heading to Squires after work and then ducking out in the morning to sort my stand.

Decisions...

Drew don't think I'll make this one been looking forward to this all year but just can't leave my boy

if anything changes I'll let you know but I'm almost certain I won't be there

rain forcast for sunday

lol, remember when my bike kept cutting out when i came to a stop at junctions...on roughleys toy run?

well I went to work on it today (had some pretty serious issues!)

anyway, hopefully the issue is sorted but came home in the pissing rain and sure enough...cutting out unless I keep revving it at the lights!!! :eusa_doh:

Sorry if you can't make it Tommy - I was looking forward to meeting you.

Paul - It will be OK on the night, I am happy to start the Saturday run early if you want the company. If I don't do the run on Saturday I will need to hide from FZR Al as I can't afford the cups of tea!!

Drewps - No rain until Sunday late evening.

Andrew - "Chain oil"? which route are you taking, it is just like a trip to the shops, not around the world. I think I still have some oil on the chain from last year. That will do for me. Did you get my PM with my mobile number?

Foamy - I can see you coming in a car.

Jason - Got your PM. Cheers.

Me? I am going to ride until it breaks. 3pm at Grantham.

On a serious note, is anybody travelling my route around 5-6pm?, im shite with directions, and the phone battery only lats an hour and a half with the GPS running... my journey time is around 2 hours, will let y'all do the math...

Hmmm. Kev your ability to get lost the fastest seems under threat.....

I dont think i could take the humiliation if i turned up in the car :shakeno: .

although when the monsoon comes and everyones tents get washed away, i would be the only one with a dry sleeping environment and the ladies would be fighting for a place by my side.

what? i can dream cant i? Bippo and sacha having an ultimate cat-fight for my affection... gonna go lay down now.

I will be ther with the TS250 on trailer,,, Sat morning, as still recovering from France, tour,, 1800. miles in A week, :eusa_doh:

• Like 1