What colour is your bike then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yamahajrb
This post is 4468 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all, this is my first post, hope it gives you all a lol, well lets start by telling you all I've just bought my first fazer 600 (2002) & I'm well impressed, (used to ride an R1 & a zx9r), too bloody old now.

All I wanted to know was what colour it was & where to get it from, after what seemed like two millenium on the computer I found out that the colours Yamaha paint there bikes is the most closely guarded secret in Japan & just in case an employee happens to defect to the West they have ceased production of all touch-up & spray paints as a matter of National Security, I was lucky, there was a government leak & I discovered at great cost that my bike is in fact Power Blue :hyper: (also known as Blue Metalic Cocktail which I think is possibly a decoy or a Red Herring) oh no 'RED HERRING' is that another closely kept secret colour?, anyway I have found a reputable company that is going to spray the front nose cone of my bike, I know what you're all asking HOW MUCH? well I'm torn as to what to do, should I go ahead & have the paint job done or pay off the feckin National Dept, (its in the paint shop). :madflame:

So come guys, tell me your amusing experiences! :spin2: John

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Mine is "Dark Siam Mettalic" or, to you and me "Green"

IMGP0799.jpg

RED Fazer

BLUE DT

BLACK/RED Mini Bike

RED Quad

BLACK!!!!!!!

(Well actually 4 different types of black lol)

Chatteauneuf light red, with champagne silver sides and sparkly orangey stripey bits that change depending on where the light is/where you stand/move to.

Or

Red & silver.

where's this post going :sleeping:

Tis goin to the dogs Kev,,,,,, going to the dogs !

My dog is mostly black and brown with little patches of white..............i called him Birmingham :o

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online