Howdy!

Judzehh
This post is 4858 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey all

Jordan here, Im 17 years old from sheffield

As I recently got a full time job around 10 miles away and public transports stupid prices I needed another way to travel, So I decided to pass my CBT and get a bike!

I did look around for a while before buying one and ended up being stuck between a XR 125 and a XT 125, Was also considering a DT 125 as i saw one going cheap, I ended up getting a XT simply because it was cheaper then the XR, Does more miles to a full tank and looks nicer then the XR.

Now I have been riding the XT around 4 months and the snows come to a end it's time to make it look the part, So a few days ago I went out and ordered myself a Gianelli exhaust for £260 (Full system) Just need to get that fitted now! :) Once iv fitted the exhaust, got new plastics, stickers and gave it a good clean, I shall whack a few pictures up here to add to the gallery!

Anyways thats abit about me and my bike so now I hope to get to know you guys :)

Ride safe!

Jordan

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome Jordan, quite a few 125 owners here, and congrats on the CBT, good intro too B)

Jim

:welcome: river jordan 17 stone just like me :yay:

Welcome jordan , Sheffield , not to far from Squires Caffe, 3rd sept 2011 B)

cheeky fooker! now that maps up .........i know where u live! muhahahaha

and welcome to the forum jordan hope you enjoy your stay at the mad house!

cheeky fooker! now that maps up .........i know where u live! muhahahaha

try your worst! I'll just run away from you on the Ninja!!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online