2-Stroke meet - Squires cafe

This post is 4974 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'm provisionally gonna attend this with you lot, would be nice to meet you all.

I say provisionally, as it will depend upon my fiscal situation (run to the alps was exp!)

but 95% think i'll be doing it.....how much is camping?

mervyn

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be good to meet ye too Mervin, ah gwan, gwan, gwan, gwan

mrsdoyle.jpg

Guest CardBoardDave

I went on sunday for breakfast. Was the only 2 stroke there :mellow: L plates an all :lol:

Did 350 miles over the weekend

wish i knew some others to ride with local but not many about

Guest CardBoardDave

yep :( bike wise. Mates zzr the waterpump ceramic bearing has spilt so off the road and im to old to "chill" with the lads that race round the town on 50s

Just me myself and i at the moment

Just me myself and i at the moment

YOU"L enjoy the ride-out next week dave, , Only a week away" B) , get yer tents looked oot,

Am heading to Thunder in The Glen, aviemore , its a harley thing, riding up with another triple[ S2 350] and an RD400, Gonna smoke em V-twin tractors,B)

Think i"l take the route 66 , or is at A9,:unsure:

I will be there , I am not stay over though it only 30 miles for me , look out for a purple KH400 its the only 2 stroke i have, it will be nice to have a chin wag with you guys

cheers

Al

I was going to come as I only live local was going to get a few chums together and bring all my bikes(2 strokes) but plans have changed :thumbdown: hope the weather stays fine :jossun: .... oh and DO get drunk :beerchug:

I was going to come as I only live local was going to get a few chums together and bring all my bikes(2 strokes) but plans have changed :thumbdown: hope the weather stays fine :jossun: .... oh and DO get drunk :beerchug:

that's a shame, would have loved to talk flat tracking with you!!

i took the yam out today in preperaition for next weeks run,it's making a wraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang a tang tang,tang noise and lots of smoke puffing out the pipes :unsure: so i suppose it's ready then:) .

Guest CardBoardDave

*sits quietly excited* only a few more days to go

Fyi petrol at bp in harrogate is 112.9 I dont know if thats alot compared to where you guys are but its cheapest around here by a long way. And in Boston spar its a shocking 123.p still

Whats the 'roadworks' situation down that area Dave, heard the A1(M) is a bit of a 'kent' :blink:

Guest CardBoardDave

Tbh bark i have not been up north on the a1 for a fair while. They are making into 3 right the way upto durham from bouroughbridge. I think its two lanes most parts still. But dont know for sure sorry