2-Stroke meet - Squires cafe

This post is 4959 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Yeh Cynic" Thats coz he was in front of your failing wasp :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ouch, wasn't the bike's fault t'was mine.

Least i rode there, nah na nahh nah na :P

:lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Well Well,,,

Just been readin all the posts, What a weekend that was.

Am fucked tired so not gona stay on long,,,,, Anyway me got here safe and sound, pissed rain all the way home from off the boat, which was 1/2 hour late again,,,,was just wantin to get home so off the boat i hammered on at 70mph all the way,,,passed harleys and everthing that were pissen me off as my temper was up with tiredness. Landed at the house at 8.50pm so not to bad i suppose.

Ya gotta hand it to me we DT125r for making the chalange all the way there and back doing 65 + 70mph all the way and not one bit off trouble did she give !!! What a good we bike they are.

Anyway,,, im off to me cot for the nite,,,, back again 2moro with more details.

Great weekend,,,,,,thanks guys.

Guest CardBoardDave

Well i just come back from the cinema in york and i can honestly say the last exorcism is a very strange film!

Im knacked so its must be extreme tierdness for you lot and 2wheels your a legend mr.

Glad your all back (- upyours?) home in good shape :)

Dave

hi all,your all a better bunch in person than the shower of shite who freqent this forum,ha ha ,no seriously ,i had a top weekend only thanks to you lads,2wheels you will be a legion in my books forever,blackhat your a funny fun guy and you could talk for england,barkwind your wit is only out done by my charm and good looks,the manchester crew drewpy ogb og we will meet again (christmas toy run,dressed as santa).pilingas and fzr al so glad we met,cynic twas fun from start to finish. oh have i missed some one,,oh yea that guy on the L plates,im considering selling the rd and having some of that instead . hats off to you all and thankyou ps i bet your gutted vez,sorry you couldn't make it. pps no photos or vids as i don't know how to post them,,,ok ,,,,so im a donut ,,,,and i don't care,,,,:unsure:

John Wane,,,,the Loan Ranger,,,,Clint Eastwood,,they all walk like cowboys but they havent a patch on me the day,,, i'm so so sore and stiff ya couldnt imagine !!!

First off Vez,,,,sorry ya couldnt make it m8,,feel gutted for ya, dont sulk to much as im sure it'll all happen again !!!

Barkwindjammer,,me tent buddy,,your a top man, really ya are,, spend most of the weekend bikein alongside ya which was great fun.

Blackhat250,,funny stories from ya, sound man,,thank ya so much for the lift to Dumfries,,i owe ya. That widowmaker,,fock me that has some lift in her,,cool.

Pilninggas,,we had good crack takin up the rear of the rideouts, from tryin to run down phesents for the supper, to warming up the tyres race bike style and all your stunts and tricks, it was a laugh.

Cardbordave,,ya were askin me somethin bout me bike,,but ya dont need tips from me,,,,,your bike goes 95 for fock sake,,glad ya made it there in time.

Manchester crew,, Oldgit,,Drewps,,Cynic,,up-yours,oldtimer, ye are all great fun with very funny stories, realy enjoyed your company, like the old bikes ye have too,,,cool r what ! Hope your bike is no damaged cynic.

What a CRACKIN weekend it was, Ye are a great bunch and i would go bikein with any of ye any day ! i wont forget this trip for a long time !

Why am i so sore today,,,,,,,,?

Because,

Milage on me bike when i left = 6680klm

Milage when i got home = 7898klm

Grand total = 1112klm This is 690 miles covered in 3 days on a uncomfortable DT

Imagine if Blackhat didnt give me a lift in the van !!! The miles creaped up i guess from being lost and turning into little vilages for fuel, and ridin round all day sat, that A75 to Carlisle is a long road with very few fuel garages,,,,be carefull if your on this road on a small bike,,, i was on reserve just once but it was very close to being stranded nowhere.

Did ye all notice how many times we were lost on country back roads on saturday,,,,,,,,and not one of us gave a toss cause it was just great fun.

I'll happly go touring with any/all ye lot again

Such a great weekend !!!

ps. ye will never see my DT in squires again, ha ha, 600 from now on----everywhere !

Imagine if Blackhat didnt give me a lift in the van !!!

Did ye all notice how many times we were lost on country

Yeh pat- The route= A19 onto A69 , 166mls . 3 hrs , not bad eh diverted due to A1M closure. :angry:

Alternative -- was M62 -M6= 179mls , posb time= 3hrs

or A66 .- 133 mls= posb time 2.45 hrs, ,, And we wasted a Harley on the A road B) , The donkey was doing all of 50mph. holding up milk floats and the like.

. Re - lost on sat on the run-out, that was cynics fault , racing away ahead on that Wasp. leading us astray :D " blind leading the blind, "

Yeh pat- The route= A19 onto A69 , 166mls . 3 hrs , not bad eh diverted due to A1M closure. :angry:

Alternative -- was M62 -M6= 179mls , posb time= 3hrs

or A66 .- 133 mls= posb time 2.45 hrs, ,, And we wasted a Harley on the A road B) , The donkey was doing all of 50mph. holding up milk floats and the like.

. Re - lost on sat on the run-out, that was cynics fault , racing away ahead on that Wasp. leading us astray :D " blind leading the blind, "

good route you took us on the home run Blackie-right past the Angel of the North-I saw that drongo on the Hardly too -lost you guys at Carlisle had to pull up for gas-and knew I would never catch you up in the 'red-rocket' :huh:

Awe jammer , sorry mate was thinkn about ferry, , ,effortless drive that Merc. we were at services ,[ behind trees] so never saw you again, . Pat liked that road also , Saw the ANGEL OF NORTH.

What a good alternative route north, quietish too. .

AND pat i past that harley again , up north a bit , He was doing 70 tho, did you see it Jammer? after u refueld,

" blind leading the blind, "

that was my exact thoughts when most of you rammed past me.

lemmings also sprung to mind :lol:

lemmings also sprung to mind :lol:

Yip ------------------ Never follow a suvern fairy & a northern monkey in rural Yorkshire, :rolleyes:

Thats an irritating sinature drewps [ that MOUSE ARROW,] thot mine was fked :(

just back from the grindstone,,the lads at work feel as though they been with us,it's all iv'e talked about all day,,me and rob set back about 2pm stopped three times ,once for ice cream,once for a pee then had a coffee at a nice lake ,got home about 5 ish,has anyone any more links or piccis,as i can't post mine cos,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well just cos thats why.:angry:

Guest CardBoardDave

has anyone any more links or piccis

All i can find of us atm

pic16.jpg

pic18.jpg

pic46.jpg

pic47.jpg

pic48.jpg

pic49.jpg

Crazy rider Als video

Shame because i swear i seen him more than once :huh:

Guest CardBoardDave

pmsl

shh dont tell every one :lol:

Not bad not bad Just been give friday and monday off so planning a trip down south on me bike.

You? got that shite weather yet?

Wijjy mean yet?, it was here when we left and was still there when we got back-must have dropped 10C round a bout the borders-of course blackie and 2Wheels wouldn't have known that going mach 2 with the tunes blaring, just had a lightning storm pass over head bout an hour ago-left some spectacular 'mushroom cloud' type clouds in its wake-what was it Blackie said at Squires "Aye fuk me, its like fukin Spain" B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online