The Dream Garage

Gas up - Let's Go!
This post is 5601 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Specificity works better for me, I don't want to get a pair of long johns underwear instead of a heated garage simply because it was a cheaper alternative! :D

Amen to that, assumtion and missus in the same sentance has GOT to be trouble.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Amen to that, assumtion and missus in the same sentance has GOT to be trouble.

Bollocks - If this is the case, you married the wrong one :P:lol:

I was out over this very weekend, taking the bike apart (out on the street, that is) and the wife was ferrying coffee to me. She remarked that I should have run the extension cable out so I could have a radio and electric heater going!!

She remarked that I should have run the extension cable out so I could have a radio and electric heater going!!

That's probably because she didn't want you in the house - you just think she's being nice, devious creatures women. Any man who claims to understand them - clearly doesn't

well whats in it already with the 400e completed to start the dream then a TDR fitted with 350 elsie engine RD500 to look at Laverda jota, a KTM 950 supermoto, cars original GT40, TVR vixen audi quattro (the silly 8.000,000 bhp one)

leon cupra diesel for everday use, fiat panda for thew missus, and a bowler wildcat landy for mud plugging

That's probably because she didn't want you in the house - you just think she's being nice, devious creatures women. Any man who claims to understand them - clearly doesn't

She'd rather I was inside - The washing-up needs doing :D

Women in general I neither understand, nor care to.

Mine, I get a lot more than she suspects.

She's not stupid either, which means she'll grab a manual, see that she needs XYZ list of tools and go get the exact right ones. Besides, she already knows what kit I want in the garage, so I can be expecting them for Christmas next year!!!

what would be the line up of bikes in your garage?

So what's in yours?

Well . iv got a soft spot for the old Kettle [GT750 triple twostroke :rolleyes: for all u yung uns] or a kwakker KH750 /500

Checkout clips on U Tube esp the KH750 with after-market pipes ** DIG THAT SOUND B)

Well . iv got a soft spot for the old Kettle [GT750 triple twostroke :rolleyes: for all u yung uns] or a kwakker KH750 /500

Water Buffalo's are cool!

But so are the KH's ;) .......

DucatiSaki.jpg

Yamaha DT400 (i just like DTs', lol)

Honda Blackbird 1100XX - sports-tourer, to go around europe on, lol.

Suzuki GSXR-1300 - SPEEEEEEEED

and a nice big Dragstar for all the chrome and laid-back riding

You are one switched on kid!

no fucking cars! ;)

I've got one of them in mine already.

Cars stay outside - the garage is for Gods own transport (and the lawn mower!)

you will want a nice drag star if kate moss is cleaning it then, plenty of low-down places that need cleaning... gotta bend right down to get at them :lol:

id like a nice ford capri... like the styling of them more than anything, plus a 3L petrol sounds so awesome, but no doubt costs alot to run.

My dream garage

Inside would have an R1 in pink.....lol..... and lots and lots of tools. Heated, as I work on my bike in the cold on the concrete. Oh and not least, a gorgous hunk to hand me the tools I need..... :lol: ....

Michelle.x

, plus a 3L petrol sounds so awesome, but no doubt costs alot to run.

They do, er did - but the oil pump drive was a soft piece of steel, it only lasted about 20,000 miles then stopped working.

Was the first car I ever drove on the roads after passing my test - Overstearing is mandatory, like a shopping trolley!!!

My dream garage

Inside would have an R1 in pink.....lol..... and lots and lots of tools. Heated, as I work on my bike in the cold on the concrete. Oh and not least, a gorgous hunk to hand me the tools I need..... :lol: ....

Michelle.x

When are the auditions ?? Dunno about Hunky, or Gorgous - but I know my tools.

:lol: I also know my tools , well most of them. What I mean is, I do not have to move when I am working on my bike having a hunk to pass them to me . But that would mean I would have to find a man that knows his tools.. :lol: cos not all men do, I grew up on a farm so my dad was a very good teacher.

Michelle.x

SIMPLE, A garage would be nice, Should never have moved,

Garden of England?, HA HA HA HA.

• 2 weeks later...

RD 350 LC

FZ 750

V max (new un)

Busa

MV Agusta F4SPR

Ducati 996 Foggy Replica

Broke my leg on a crosser so I don't do dirt no more. :blink: