May need help

jimmy
This post is 3072 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Anyone live in or near Stoke on Trent

If so would you be willing to uplift a motorcycle seat and post it to me. Looking at one on ebay but is collection only

Thanks in advance

Jimmy

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

When does it when does it end Jimmy? As always I'm happy to help you out where possible.

• Like 3

Ends Friday Bipps. I have contacted the seller asking for a more specific area and will post an update if they answer

Seller got back to me, it's South side of Stoke in Tean. Near Cheadle.

Happy to collect it for you if you win it Jimmy.

• Like 2

Thanks Bipps. I thought you were down that London

London, Russia, Netherlands, Spain... And when I'm not drifting about I'm at home in Glossop! In fact I was down in London today, been a long day... Left at 3.30am and have only just got home.

So Stoke-on-Trent will make a lovely change!

• Like 1

Multiple names... There is a Cheadle to the east of Stoke.

I do indeed, Blackie! Not too far from me. Shame I wasn't around on that day.

Bipps / Finnerz

Thanks for your kind offer of help, unfortunately I was unsuccessful in my bid.....Thanks again anyway

No problem Jimmy!

Perhaps I won't offer next time, this is the second time and you've won neither. Beginning to think I'm cursed!! ;)

• Like 1

It is nowt to do with you Bipps, it's me being a tight arsed jock and not bidding enough

It is nowt to do with you Bipps, it's me being a tight arsed jock and not bidding enough

try this next time
www.topsnipe.com

• Like 1

I don't need that drewps. When I'm bidding on summit I ask myself what I'm willing to pay. From that figure I deduct the p&p and that is my top bid.....If I win I'm happy, if I don't, at least I never got caught in a bidding frenzy.....Oh and I steer clear when I'm on the booze

• Like 3

On the BOOZE Jimmy, you had best talk to Foamy about that, he's and expert on bidding while shitfaced!! :lol:

• Like 1