It's so big and shiny!

captf
This post is 3328 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

BAaBZa1l.jpg

Taken it out for a short spin so far. Wow.

Needing to stop putting the same sort of twist of the throttle compared to the YBR. I'm at 30 before I can even blink!

• Like 3

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Looks awesome. Any chance of a picture from exhaust side ?

Enjoy! Get yourself out over Snake Pass pronto and enjoy it away from traffic...!

Very nice mate, now all you have to do is learn to ride again ! :biglaugha:

very nice, I'll look out for you :)

no bike on the road yet as too busy working for a living and doing the FZ

Great looking bike! Love the Matt black detailing. I teased myself last week by having a brief go on one at my local Camrider's

And from the other side

0ThmhdZl.jpg

So far, all I can say is. Wow. Again.

Actually had a chance to see how it accelerated. I think a Jag XJ [i know!] that was beside me at some lights took offence :D

Bippo: Yeah, I'll hit up Snake Pass soon. Not brave enough yet, until I have the feel of the bike more.

Slice: very true! Still having a few issues changing gears at the lower speeds - I keep finding neutral - but this is just getting used to a new gearbox.

I'm going to do a reaction video - I filmed my run on it. I'll upload once done :D

• Like 1

Well feel free to give me a shout if you want a chaperone over Snake Pass or other roads round here. We can bimble along together.

You do realise that you'll now definitely need to join us at the next Squires meet... Only caveat is first-timers have responsibility of printing the t-shirts...

• Like 3

Will do!

And Squires... I really should pop along for that, shouldn't I? Given it's pretty much my birthday weekend.

I think there are 2 words that spring to mind regarding T-shirts. One of them is "off" :P

Nice looking bike, after you have some miles under your belt you will get used to the new bigger bike, just take it easy for now, then later when safe to do so get that right wrist twisting and see what a big bike can do, you will love it.

Enjoy and stay safe.

Thanks for uploading the requested picture. Cracking looking bike from any angle. Enjoy it.

Will do!

And Squires... I really should pop along for that, shouldn't I? Given it's pretty much my birthday weekend.

I think there are 2 words that spring to mind regarding T-shirts. One of them is "off" :P

and a visit to oil can cafe Holmfirth on the way to Squires

Well feel free to give me a shout if you want a chaperone over Snake Pass or other roads round here. We can bimble along together.

You do realise that you'll now definitely need to join us at the next Squires meet... Only caveat is first-timers have responsibility of printing the t-shirts...

No one said that last year, looks like I got away with it [emoji18]

No one said that last year, looks like I got away with it [emoji18]

Only because you were one of the "cool kids" with a Triumph...! Ha ha...

• Like 1

Only because you were one of the "cool kids" with a Triumph...! Ha ha...

I knew there was a reason I bought that bike!