Had my helmet and gloves nicked today

Grouch
This post is 3643 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I had to go into Bradford Town and parked my bike in the usual place outside an Army careers office. When I had done my shit I come back to the bike and my helmet and gloves have been stolen. I went to the army careers to ask if they'd seen out. I always say hello to them when they are having a cig outside so a few of them recognise me. Checked the cameras and the bike is just out of view. Just bought a new pair of motocross gloves as well. Anyway luckily one of the army lads lent me his helmet so I didn't have to pay £20 to get a taxi home to get one of my others. Good job I have a spare. I usually lock the helmet to the handlebars but lately have slacked off, not that I deserve to have them stolen. Low life cts.

I really liked that helmet as well, it was only a cheapish one but it had flip down glasses. So now it's back to my motocross helmet with goggles and face mask.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Awe grouch"o weve missed you,,, dirty oppertunists scum,,, they"l get nowt for it ,,chucked over a wall prob,, :eusa_snooty:

i hope you returned your borrowed helmet ..

or there will be a thread out there about some thieving scum who borrowed a helmet and never returned it. :blush:

• Like 2

Too flipping right we are!! ha ha

I never leave my lid with my bike i just chuck my gloves in it and chuck it under my arm.

Look on the bright side atleast it wasn't your bike that broke hey!?

According to a mate of mine who lives in Bradford, this incident is completely your own stupid fault... and your mistake occurred at this exact point - "I went into Bradford"!! :lol:

I've still got that buffalo jacket you gave me with the XT bud, it doesnt really fit me and i no longer have a rideable bike apart from the DT50 :/

I've still got that buffalo jacket you gave me with the XT bud, it doesnt really fit me and i no longer have a rideable bike apart from the DT50 :/

Pass it on to someone who wants mate.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online