Seen a poorlier bike than this?

wild foamy
This post is 3684 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey peeps.

was browsing eBay looking for my old DT50, came across this, it looks so sad :(

how could someone just leave a bike in a hedge? (unless it was nicked i guess), the tank has literally rusted through from top to bottom!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

A hedge find, you wouldn't want to pull it out would you, that's got to be too far gone, a shot blaster would rip it apart.

My FJ had not been taken apart for 20 years and all the nuts and bolts were rusty, this thing would take a welder and his mate to get apart, if you buy this you need deep pockets and a visit to the shrink !!!!!! I hate to say it but some bikes are just to far gone even to be worth trying to fix them, you MIGHT get a few parts off of it but in my opinion it's a scrapper.

£300 ? So many better bikes out there for £300.

This one is too far gone. As slice says there may be a few pieces that are recoverable but thats about it.

Would have put it on Ebay as a 99p No Reserve Auction.

:icon_eek::icon_eek:

seen a worse one than that a Stafford show last year, I think Drew or Paul may have a pic

slim-tommyxs-at-stafford_zpsc1de12ac.jpg

Airhead better ask Bippo if he's a giver or a taker !!! :eusa_whistle::biglaugha:

Ducks and runs for cover !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online