Anyone manage to get out today?

drewpy
This post is 3610 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Even though we still have snow here I managed to get out for a bit on Friday and Saturday, not sure if I'll go out today as it's -1c but I'm still debating it.... :D

12711967425_e3ab00bf0d.jpg

12711958665_6543730683.jpg

12711969645_58d74c030f.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Out on the PCX today.

The weather is due to be wet again tomorrow.

Lovely today tho'.

1975171_561312780646785_668606086_n.jpg

I was Saturday to Yorkshire Dales... very disappointed. I was hoping I will found something nice like Yorkshire Moors but the only thing was better was the road...so i come home with no pics... maybe I chose the wrong route

me niether but I 'm in cheshire shaun if you fancy a ride out, I'm away next weekend though.

sounds good to me, I'm headed down to London this weekend & then the better half wants to do an ikea run the week after but if the weather is good after that then game on, Will drop you a message once time is nearer.

Done it for you :)

https://goo.gl/maps/M5i1r

Cheers Drew! think this will be next on the hitlist, Heard a couple of my friends dad's that said have been there.

I'm only about an hour and 20 mins from Chester if that means anything?

Once the DR is sorted i'll be up for some fairly close meetups. :jossun:

Chester is only 20 mins from me Welshy we could do horse shoe pass sometime but I need to get my bike sorted first though.

Shaun & Drew might be up for it too

I know Chester only about 40 mins from me, but yeah I'm up for that, can maybe try and sort a ride out somewhere, get some grub & see how many members we can get out

Did a short run today on the TS , bloody exhaust has a pin hole, rusted thru , bloody salt -_- , battery holding up tho, them shitty 6volters dont last long, but this is year 2 :rolleyes:

Shit the bed you peeps dont waste time, Firelbade has been parked in the same spot since september!

My Passat seized up at the top of birdlip hill on the A417 today so with just my FTO to get around i have no way of moving the bikes :( (Fireblade is fully road legal, but to be honest i dont like riding it, give me back my XJ600 any day!)

went down the road n the Gilera, and its too rich, even with changing the needle height.

need to get a set of mains

Yeh " sounds like shes choking to death, smaller main then,, And foamy" them sports bikes are naff riding position,,, :eusa_snooty:

Had to get a new back tyre today so as it was so nice I did the 'scrubbing in' miles as soon as it was on.

I got out again today - 30 miles or so - bright - but cold! Brrrr! :D

Chester is only 20 mins from me Welshy we could do horse shoe pass sometime but I need to get my bike sorted first though.

Shaun & Drew might be up for it too

I know Chester only about 40 mins from me, but yeah I'm up for that, can maybe try and sort a ride out somewhere, get some grub & see how many members we can get out

aye, sounds good :)

I don't know the area, at all. Even better!

Sounds like fun to me!

Now to get this DR sorted. :eusa_think:

Managed to get out yesterday - loving this weather at the moment.

IMG_0173.jpg

Was a good opportunity to get my new tyres scrubbed in (the miles are racking up on this bike). Police were out in force around Matlock Bath though - as were the sports bikes. Rode past some young lad who had been pulled over.

Forgot to check my trip meter when I got back home, but think I did about 150 miles. Happiness.

Bonnie tiger that,, i fancy the Explorer, :rolleyes: , but thats a lotta dosh,,, my mate [ member Black Tiger] has the 1050 ,, 09 plate

mint,,,hes offshore ,so low milage. i will wait till he thinks of changing,,, :icon_cool:

PS, nice weather up here, hope tommo got it, as west coast where tommo is , gets a lot of rain,