Anyone manage to get out today?

drewpy
This post is 3606 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

A dull start to the day (or should it be end, as I'm on my way home from nightshift)

31_zps8e6c7251.jpg

30_zpsf332d0b5.jpg

Great pics - living down here no scenery like that :(
  • Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

yes I fixed the pet tap and did an oil change then went for a short run, seems OK! I need to drop the oil again before I take her out, only had enough oil for 1 change if I can pick some up tomorrow I'll be out again. YaaHooo! :hyper:

Well done mate. Was it the diaphragm that was fugged

did 20 miles on the ped today, it rained but I was having a hoot anyway.

Went to Bolton to get some flag spade connectors for the FZ. and the traffic was horrendous but it managed to keep up with the traffic with a following wind.

I have just bought a slow running jet kit as a couple of times it really bogged down.

gave little G a wash treat afterwards.

WP_20140316_003_zpsbaf268a7.jpg

WP_20140316_001_zps82296f94.jpg

• Like 2

did 20 miles on the ped today, it rained but I was having a hoot anyway.

Went to Bolton to get some flag spade connectors for the FZ. and the traffic was horrendous but it managed to keep up with the traffic with a following wind.

I have just bought a slow running jet kit as a couple of times it really bogged down.

gave little G a wash treat afterwards.

WP_20140316_003_zpsbaf268a7.jpg

WP_20140316_001_zps82296f94.jpg

hey isn't your son supposed to be riding that

hey isn't your son supposed to be riding that

if he got his license, then yes he would.

I suppose i could always just leave it in the shed! :eusa_whistle:

Had a run up to Glen Prosen, To the Scott Memorial [ Antartica Expedition ] This is where it was all planed, Wilson"s house .

Never saw a car in the 20mls round glen , bliss,

GLENprosen002.jpg

View up the glen,,

GLENprosen004.jpg

• Like 3

looks like you had better weather than Manchester.

It was peeing down

Great area John :)

This is only 8mls off the A90 to Aberdeen, its real brigadoon scenery :yeah: , beyond them hills is Glenshee, ski centre,

I can see these hills from my house , which is 15mls from the North sea , best of both worlds,

• Like 1

Fantastic scenery Blackhat - I'm incredibly jealous!

I actually rode a bike for the first time since squires! :D

put about 20 miles on the fireblade today, started on the button after sitting all winter, just a quick blast along the M54 to clear the pipes and then back through the little towns and twisty roads north of wolverhampton.

it feels like its running way too lean above 7000rpm and wont rev any higher :/

First time this year on the way to work. Enough sunlight, no rain or fog (do I hate riding on motorway in that.) Was dry, proper dry that the couple of roundabouts into work were proper fun.

Looking foreward to the trip home now, 3 different country routes of around 15 to 20 mile to chose from. Not including the mway of course.

Decisions.......

It's been glorious here (South Central France) - but I've been jetwashing driveways, mowing lawns and Cuprinol'ing my outside garage . . .

I managed to get out on Monday on the YBR tho' - I still need to run it in (and get its first service done) before our Barcelona trip.

Aye rascal " thats a big box, oh , better not go there, :babyha: , looks lovely over there, limousin .. - long car - long body cattle, :eusa_think:

Aye rascal " thats a big box, oh , better not go there, :babyha: , looks lovely over there, limousin .. - long car - long body cattle, :eusa_think:

It's not that big . . . camera angle, perspective an' all that stuff. :D

Weather's been great here - but 'she' has had me working in the garden an' stuff. :D

• Like 1

I often find the right angle / lens can make anything look bigger than it is!

can you give some tips to foamy?

• Like 1