Squires 2014 Special Ed T-shirts, Anyone?

wild foamy
This post is 3631 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Wasn't the original colour we all agreed on grey? I like the new design and really don't mind what colour(s) are used.

and your two's colour of choice would be what ! :shrug:

Just saying it like it is. Dont like the 2 tone. Not at all. Enough to opt out.

White lettering on blue , or black on yellow. Even just white. Not the 2tone..

Wasn't the original colour we all agreed on grey? I like the new design and really don't mind what colour(s) are used.

It was stone green but the site that did that colour won't print due to copyright infringement, the site DDT is now looking at only appears to print pic's on pastel colours. I'm not bothered about the two tone I'd rather find something we would all like, but at the end of the day its a lot of messing around for DDT which he made clear at the outset he didn't want to happen.

i ain't wearing a yellow t shirt, i'll look gay as fuck...

like a massive sun flower.

or a melon ! NO.

I thought pastel colours were the choice? Which website is it - is there a full range of pastels?

i ain't wearing a yellow t shirt, i'll look gay as fuck...

like a massive sun flower.

or a melon ! NO.

Mellow yellow " :babyha:

• Like 1

guys, if I found a company to print the first version of t-shirt (that one others companies don`t want print because of some copyrights) you going for it?

ok, I wait for an answer from all. I have a friend in romania, he own a company who do this. for a good quallity t-shirt with those pictures you chose first time he will take under 6 euros pobabbly 20 pounds will cost me the shipping in UK but this is not a problem. I need just green light, the sizes and number of T-shirts. also I will need the images for printing. good enough for you guys? :)

I tell him grey color for T-shirt, but you can chose any color

edit: this is the price for hannes t-shirts. a good quallity T-shirt

but you can chose switcher t-shirt for a better quallity just the price is something like 13-14 euro

Aye from me,, :yeah: ,, but no grey, its tatty and old looking

This is why Britain is not great any more , roo much red tape,,

Other countries just get on with the job,, :eusa_clap:

Me to Lallasro just let's get it done, don't care what colour don't care where it's from just please get it sorted.