Squires 2014 Special Ed T-shirts, Anyone?

wild foamy
This post is 3636 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Thank's DDT but for the sake of a couple of £s I'd rather just pay the full postage. Shirt looks really good and I'm happy with whatever is decided, as soon as you know the price let me know & I'll pay in advance, don't forget to add on paypal charges so your not out of pocket, personally I think your crazy taking this on but at the same time think its great to have so many member's willing to do it.

A BIG THANK'S from me to Foamy and Drew for carrying it forward and to DDT in advance of all the messing round a time put in to this.

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'm heading over to Ballyshannon in August, so I'll have a look then, fingers crossed

sorry Jimmy, must have overlooked that post mate. If I find anymore your next inline

Like the red too, needs to mimic the font already there , there is a font called BARK which has a worn effect in the font.

BARK-Font.jpg

nor sure if its right for that in retrospect

shall we have a few polls for peeps who want a T-shirt?

OK, I think we are getting closer :shakeno:

Can I ask for final opinions on the following please? The options are:

1 Black text nothing on back

2 Black text with club logo on back

3 Red text with nothing on back

4 Red text with club logo on back

And can you all indicate if the text should contain the 5th and 2014 parts please.

TSF1.jpg

TSF2.jpg

TSF3.jpg

I am voting number 4 so

4 DDT,

Please copy the above and add your name to ONE option and we can see what is favourite.

Cheers.

Slice 4.

2 noise

4 DDT, Slice, Drewpy

And keep the 5th and year

2 noise, Jimmy*

4 DDT, Slice, Drewpy, bippo

*Thats if I'm allowed to order one seeing as I'll not be there :icon_sad::icon_sad:

2.noise/ jimmy/ Blackhat;

4.ddt, bippo/ upyours./tommoxs/.slice,/drewps

:jossun: keep date& loggo on back

Cheers people. At 9 shirts, including all discounts so far, the cost per shirt is £22.50. This will go down a little if we hit 11 or over and the price includes printing front and back and the postage costs delivered to your door.

Cheers people. At 9 shirts, including all discounts so far, the cost per shirt is £22.50. This will go down a little if we hit 11 or over and the price includes printing front and back and the postage costs delivered to your door.

BUT IF YOUR FAT LIKE ME. it will cost a little more :shakeno:

if we hit 11 or over and the price includes printing front and back and the postage costs delivered to your door.

Come on YOC guys lets get these out in the public and ramp up the Yamaha legend that is us!!