Drewpy, please get in touch with Mike1949

mike1949
This post is 4017 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Polish them shoes and heels together, someones been a naughty boy :P

It looks like you've been in front of a few Master at arms desks Steve, (not quite sure what the equivalent in the RAF is)

not exactly mike, but having spent 3 years on a training base i have had the pleasure of meeting the jobsworth pricks we call 'Discips' on a regular basis.

nothing like being spoken down to by some shit-trade wanker plastic corporal who has spent their whole career sat behind a desk in an office and has never done a tour in their life, "Why is your shirt creased!" "because ive been sat in a classroom all day wearing it!"... they dont like being wrong, and they certainly dont like being wrong if you call them up on it.

worst bit about being at the bottom of the food chain is not being able to tell someone to piss off because they are either talking bollocks or being a bellend, oh how i long for a simple civvie job

ah, i needed that :rant:

ah, i needed that :rant:

Not quite what I had in mind Steve, but anyway, it is nice to have a rant now and again.

See again.... If you was in the army you could call the lance jack or corpral and even the sargent (to a point) a twat, wanker etc as long as you said their rank after as it was showing respect and also you had to be willing for the beasting after lol.

Dont go civvy mate. It's the BIGGEST bag of twat stained bollocks going. No twat respects you for what you've done for them and your end up living next door to some Jeremy Kyle throw back and paying for there weed and white lighting.

dont get me wrong, i respect a persons rank, but i dont always respect the person wearing it, but most of the time especially at Benson it wasnt a case of "you will do this, because it will help get the cabs ready for next week e.t.c ......." because then i could see the point in the task, its more a case of "You will do this because im a (insert rank) and i say so.", in which case if its a stupid idea i would prefer to tell them to stuff it up their ass, but is it worth a charge? (yes, you tell a CPO to go fuck himself and thats what happens), probably not.

I wasn't in the Forces, but have been a Cop for 24 years so kinna understand about respecting the Rank and not the person, but heres a wee song about the 2nd half of Noises' last post (no not the bugle)

Ignore the politics and listen to the words

Reminds me of a story about a Private and a Sergeant having a conversation, went something like this.

Private " Sarge, if I was to call you a c*nt, you'd have me up on charges, yes?"

Sergeant " Of course I would you horrible little scrote"

Private " O.k then, but if I were to think it, there's not much you could do about that is there?"

Sergeant " No private, this is true."

Private " Right then Sarge................ I think you're a c*nt"

• Like 2

Reminds me of a story about a Private and a Sergeant having a conversation, went something like this.

Private " Sarge, if I was to call you a c*nt, you'd have me up on charges, yes?"

Sergeant " Of course I would you horrible little scrote"

Private " O.k then, but if I were to think it, there's not much you could do about that is there?"

Sergeant " No private, this is true."

Private " Right then Sarge................ I think you're a c*nt"

Believe it or not NEV but that did really happen when I was on the "ARK"

One of us had to go up to the regulators office to collect the mail for our messdeck and our nominated person was a lad called Patrick Staines (we called him spunk) when he said to the regulator which is equivalent to a military police red cap, have you got any mail for 5J3 mess mate, "I'm not your mate" he replied. to which spunk replied.

As you can guess, it's what you more or less said word for word.

Believe it or not NEV but that did really happen when I was on the "ARK"

One of us had to go up to the regulators office to collect the mail for our messdeck and our nominated person was a lad called Patrick Staines (we called him spunk) when he said to the regulator which is equivalent to a military police red cap, have you got any mail for 5J3 mess mate, "I'm not your mate" he replied. to which spunk replied.

As you can guess, it's what you more or less said word for word.

Seaman Staines???? :lol:

Or even P. Staines, I'll bet his term of service couldn't come quickly enough, poor bogger

Seaman Staines???? :lol:

Or even P. Staines, I'll bet his term of service couldn't come quickly enough, poor bogger

Or even "ink" but he never got called that for some reason.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online