have a look

alfresco
This post is 4197 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Indeed a very nice looking bike! Can't wait to see what you do. :thumb:

Thats really nice alfresco :)

Will she run without a battery then?

But with electric starter??

Really nice, good job.

@Airhead, he has a battery... its under the side stand in the 3rd pic! :eusa_whistle:

Really nice, good job.

@Airhead, he has a battery... its under the side stand in the 3rd pic! :eusa_whistle:

I was thinking no battery either, and thought "Good Spot" Ryan. I then went back to look at pic 3 :spin2:

Cracking" i think it macho looking,,,,hows it 4girls,, :shrug:

Any bike that isn't the fastest, biggest, most expensive is automatically a girls'/old mans' bike. It's usually what pretentious pricks say shortly before they fuck up and crash into a motorway bridge while trying to get their knee down at 175 down the M25 during rush hour traffic...

I don't think this thing is operational. It's either work-in-progress or just a display piece.

He even removes the mirrors in some shots.

Worthless, unless it works!!

Well, if you look more in the web page you can find more jobs of these people. I think these guys work just to order and all motorcycles are operative and legal, in Spain and other countries. The battery is under the swing and is a gel one, you can put in any position. The mirrors were taken off for the photos to make the street track style. Well my bike is in progress and is the same style, i will just change color in the petrol tank and put camel color leather for the saddle.