women

chelsea1
This post is 4501 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i have a theory...

every baby is born with a meat and two veg, and when the baby is born the doctor holds them up by the meat and two veg and slaps the baby on the ass, if the bollocks drop off and the baby lands on its head, its a woman.

Nothing wrong with them as such just different planets of origin, like a mate told me once just before I got married, what do lobster thermadore and oral sex have in common? answer you don't get either when your married. OH FUCK I really should have listened " I like lobster". :hah:

I think that it might have something to do with the bits in the bath soaking in coke!

what do lobster thermadore and oral sex have in common? answer you don't get either when your married. OH FUCK I really should have listened " I like lobster". :hah:

:biglaugha: + :biglaugha: :biglaugha: :biglaugha: = :chair: Fking class MRR,,,,,,,,,,, Yeh most are spoilt bitches, that need you to chase after their ass all the time,,,and luv to be told their gorgeous ,

Fk em ,,,, they can ,, :moon:

What a load of shite this thread is!

I tend to agree with ya Mike.

I get on the finest with my wife,,,,,she can do her thing and i can do mine,,,,my things kinda anoy her and her's anoy me,, we pass no heed and get on with things. We pull togeather when needs be till things are back on track.

Thats my bit said !

nothin wrong with em,,? now that i got myself a new born , biker bitch... ?(hope she don't start comming on here reading my shit though :eusa_think:

They have their uses, not sure what. but they can look good if nothing else.

A dishwasher does the washing up.

• 1 month later...

my missus cooks , cleans and look after all my needs

but when it comes to bein on the back of mi bike, its a no no.

so i told her straight.......if ya wants to come out on bike you get your own.

me and my big gob. :crying::eusa_whistle: