Yokshire Strokers

blackhat250
This post is 4755 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Went to the Yorky strokers day by the sea " Phoned C.B.D. when passing Rippon [ 7.30.am] met him at Fridaythorpe [ seaways caffe] Where we had breakfast, and met two-strokers from all corners,

Rode to Scrarborough, to the Classic Bike Article .

CB13.jpg

DSC00055-Copy.jpg

DSC00051-Copy.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Daves a bit down at the moment, thats why he aint been around, hopefully this may gear him up. first ride for him for ages, :huh:

Canny lad " wheres are yeh, " thers plenty of meets, am going to Backpool ,6th / 7th May , its a two-stroke day, [sat ]

I just love Engandshire, B) There"s so much more going on, & weather is great, Roll on summer , :)

Daves a bit down at the moment, thats why he aint been around, hopefully this may gear him up. first ride for him for ages, :huh:

Canny lad " wheres are yeh, " thers plenty of meets, am going to Backpool ,6th / 7th May , its a two-stroke day, [sat ]

I just love Engandshire, B) There"s so much more going on, & weather is great, Roll on summer , :)

In Newcastle mate... shame neither of mine are on the road yet... Would be great to have a ride out with a load of stroker fans although neither of mine could keep up with some of those beauties.. Rds and KH triples especially lol

Nice pics Johnno, ye get aboot ! :D

Aye Johnno, ye does get aboot,,,,,,fair play to ya.

Wont be long now till ya land on the shores of IRL,, eh !

Looks like ye had good trip the weekend B)

nice pikkies Blackie, keep burning them fossil fuels :lol:

got the Thundersprint on the 8th May (northwich) and I'm working the 7th :angry: so can't make Blackpool!

the aircooled club has a stand at thundersprint i know Danny Webb and his manager Steve will be there and Cal Crutchlow has been mentioned as well

Merv

the aircooled club has a stand at thundersprint i know Danny Webb and his manager Steve will be there and Cal Crutchlow has been mentioned as well

Merv

who's this crutchlow person than.:unsure:

Great pics. Looks like a good do. Seaside, cafe and the smell of two stroke and candy floss............... Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Yeh Dirty " good day out , & sombody had castrol R in :rolleyes: ,, luvverly , by the way , its a TS250 ,you have not a dt,,,,[ on your list.] :D

Oh and i think i saw big Kev on A1.M heading home with the bacon ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:)

image004.jpg

Yeh Dirty " good day out , & sombody had castrol R in :rolleyes: ,, luvverly , by the way , its a TS250 ,you have not a dt,,,,[ on your list.] :D

How did that happen? Thanks, I have changed it.

Drewps " havn"t sewn it on yet, canna decide where ,or whitch jacket , :unsure: as i have two- , 48- 46 for summer

Whats with the new Avitar ? drewps, ? you gone all christian for easter ? Or is it you like Resurrecting old threads :D

Oh and i think i saw big Kev on A1.M heading home with the bacon ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:)

image004.jpg

That IS Kev riding pillion. B)

I will ask Kev if hes going and no, hes not being pillion on my bike!

Drewps " havn"t sewn it on yet, canna decide where ,or whitch jacket , :unsure: as i have two- , 48- 46 for summer

Should have bought two then

Whats with the new Avitar ? drewps, ? you gone all christian for easter ? Or is it you like Resurrecting old threads :D

I always have this avatar for Easter, I am a left footer after all :P

Merv

Oh and Danny John Jules the cat from Red Dwarf will be around there as well

Oh and Danny John Jules the cat from Red Dwarf will be around there as well

Miaow!