Hello Everyone.....

calamitykaz
This post is 4942 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello everyone...

I have just joined the Club.........I live in Northern Ireland and am very new to Yamaha's. I currently own a Kawasaki ER6-F (09 black)and have also owned a Honda CBF125 (also black) but have very recently purchased a Virago XV535 (92 Silver), this new bike is very much a project as it currently isn't running but for £100 what do you expect !!!

My hubby has already given her the 'once over' and has diagnosed that the fuel pump is faulty, so we have purchased a new fuel pump from ebay..... it arrived today so fingers crossed....lol.

Will keep you all updated.......hope yous have'nt dosed off yet.....

If we need help we will definately be screaming for your advice & opinions on the forum,

Cheers

CKaz

;)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome aboard Kaz, Two=Wheels on here from N.I. too. Were planning N,W. 200 Next year as a club ride-out, So maybe see yeh"s aroond ,,

Workshop for the Qestions , search there also for old threads on repairs ,,;)

hey and welcome to the forum.

We'll all be glad to scratch our heads, ask for photos, look at photos, ask for more info, attempt to diagnose, fail, attempt to diagnose again, fail, and finally suggest you take it to mechanic...

But sometimes (usually) we'll be able to fixya :)

Chris

hey and welcome to the forum.

We'll all be glad to scratch our heads, ask for photos, look at photos, ask for more info, attempt to diagnose, fail, attempt to diagnose again, fail, and finally suggest you take it to mechanic...

But sometimes (usually) we'll be able to fixya :)

Chris

thats just u m8 :lol::lol::lol::P

but yeah welcome to the forum!

Hi welcome from Sri Lanka..yeah guys here are very helpful...just ask anything... :rolleyes:

Thanks Guys for the warm welcome.......hope to be chattin' to a few of you guys soon, NW rideout next year Blackhat sounds good....hopefully the XV535 will be up and running long before then, if not ER6 will do !!

Ckaz :D

Whats this of an Ireland trip?! :o

And is there space for a f**cked up xvs 125? :)

I have family in Dublin (yes, that's ROI, I know) but really, how hard would it be to hop across... lol

Chris

Hello everyone...

I have just joined the Club.........I live in Northern Ireland and am very new to Yamaha's. I currently own a Kawasaki ER6-F (09 black)and have also owned a Honda CBF125 (also black) but have very recently purchased a Virago XV535 (92 Silver), this new bike is very much a project as it currently isn't running but for £100 what do you expect !!!

My hubby has already given her the 'once over' and has diagnosed that the fuel pump is faulty, so we have purchased a new fuel pump from ebay..... it arrived today so fingers crossed....lol.

Will keep you all updated.......hope yous have'nt dosed off yet.....

If we need help we will definately be screaming for your advice & opinions on the forum,

Cheers

CKaz

;)

Hi and welcome to the YOC Ckaz,

have i read your post correctly £100 for the bike or is it £100 for the new pump?

plenty of craic on the YOC

cheers al

Hi and welcome to the YOC Ckaz,

have i read your post correctly £100 for the bike or is it £100 for the new pump?

plenty of craic on the YOC

cheers al

Hi Al,

So you'll be impressed when I say it was £100 for the bike! I kid you not! Bargain huh? well, let's hope we're not eating these words too soon and fingers crossed we can get her running! ps the guy even threw in a 'clymer' manual for her...sweeeet!

Ckaz

Hi Al,

So you'll be impressed when I say it was £100 for the bike! I kid you not! Bargain huh? well, let's hope we're not eating these words too soon and fingers crossed we can get her running! ps the guy even threw in a 'clymer' manual for her...sweeeet!

Ckaz

Hi..wow yeah that's impressive...! B)

Failte: to the YOC Kaz . B)

Good find, a bike for £100,,,,,,so ya have a bit of work to do, eh !!! Take your time

Any pic's of the 535

Enjoy your stay in the nut house :D

EDIT: just seen the pics, thats a tidy lookin bike for a 92 and for that money ya cant go wrong :thumb:

:welcome: kaz, NW200's great craic

hopefully i can get us free camping in a local biker club's ground. ;)

Thanks Guys for the warm welcome.......hope to be chattin' to a few of you guys soon, NW rideout next year Blackhat sounds good....hopefully the XV535 will be up and running long before then, if not ER6 will do !!

Ckaz :D

Why few...?? You dont like all? :( :( :unsure::blink:

Hi Kelum,

Oh I meant the few that have replied! Will defo be chatting to those that want a chat and have a few fab helpers out there already! some good advice received including 'just bin it!' lol

Have put some photos in an album which I hope you can see. I am still getting to grips with this site layout, so bear with me if things aren't where they are meant to be! and will be adding pics as we go along.

Kaz:rolleyes:

Failte: to the YOC Kaz . B)

Good find, a bike for £100,,,,,,so ya have a bit of work to do, eh !!! Take your time

Any pic's of the 535

Enjoy your stay in the nut house :D

EDIT: just seen the pics, thats a tidy lookin bike for a 92 and for that money ya cant go wrong :thumb:

Hi '2W',

Thanks for the comments..hopefully will have her on the road very soon. Either that or will be selling her as parts on ebay! But let's hope not.

Kaz

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online