Just saying hi!

sabberjoch
This post is 4670 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys,

I'm Bas from the Netherlands, i'm not currently owning a Yamaha. But i'm hoping to get myself a 2005 TZR50 next week. I do own a bike, a 1982 Puch maxi. English isn't my first language (dutch is obviously) so if you catch any grammar or spelling mistakes, just say so and i'll try to improve my Enlish! I may not own a Yamaha but i do own a 1990 Mazda 323F. In the UK better known as a Mazda Astina. It's up for sale currently because it is, engine wise, a total mess. It was that way when i've bought it. and i've been tearing the poor thing down even more. Racing with no coolant or oil in the engine (because it was leaking everywhere!) But when I will have my TZR50 i'll treat it as my little baby!

Greetings Bas!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi guys,

I'm Bas from the Netherlands, i'm not currently owning a Yamaha. But i'm hoping to get myself a 2005 TZR50 next week. I do own a bike, a 1982 Puch maxi. English isn't my first language (dutch is obviously) so if you catch any grammar or spelling mistakes, just say so and i'll try to improve my Enlish! I may not own a Yamaha but i do own a 1990 Mazda 323F. In the UK better known as a Mazda Astina. It's up for sale currently because it is, engine wise, a total mess. It was that way when i've bought it. and i've been tearing the poor thing down even more. Racing with no coolant or oil in the engine (because it was leaking everywhere!) But when I will have my TZR50 i'll treat it as my little baby!

Greetings Bas!

"I don't" (or ' I do not') currently own a Yamaha.

That should be "English:P

je van harte welkom   

I tried to learn the Dutch language a few years ago, it's not easy. So i have respect for anyone who can speak a second language. And your English is very good btw.  B)

Vez.

(note: My English isn't that good either, and its my first language)

• 11 months later...

Well, it's a long time ago i went on this forums!

I got my TZR50 a long time ago, almost a year now.

A lot has happened in that time, currently i'm running the following setup.

Doppler 50CC High Pressure Cilinder+Head

Doppler Crankshaft

Dellorto 17,5mm Carburetor

Bidalot racing exhaust.

With my current setup i can get to a maximum speed of about 100km/h, that's about 60mp/h.

That's not really quick, but considering that, with my drivers license, i'm only allowed to do 45km/h(!) it's quite nice!

Well, here are some pictures of it!

1296504632_6_Hw2I.jpeg

1296447510_6_aqU_.jpeg

Temporary streetfighter mode, whilst repairing some cracks in the fairings that were already there when i bought the bike.

1327418827_6_oAt8.jpeg

This is the current state, except i have rearviewmirrors now!

I lowered the front with 4 centimeters and also polished the fuel cap, front forks, the spoiler (sort off) on the rear and the exhaust

1277511389_6_Q2q1.jpeg

I hope you like it!

I tried to learn the Dutch language a few years ago, it's not easy. So i have respect for anyone who can speak a second language. And your English is very good btw.  B)

I tried learning Dutch when I was at school but kept repeating myself, everybody said I was talking double Dutch. :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online