My new toy

Airhead
This post is 5200 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yeah, lets change his name by 'proxy'

All those in favour say AYE ! :D

That is nice matebiggrin.gif

Its the same as mine only yours looks like its just outa the box. mine is 2002 and has just over 4000km

now I hope your not gona keep it that shineysmile.gif

think all the spedos on these bikes are in km

Yah fkr auld een " thats superb,, absolutely gorgeous, mint, On the Advert , Ask seller a question" did u ask? ARE U MAD, ALSO ono ??????? what was the deal

Nice bike, but I'm a little mor einterested in the dolly you had her on. I've a trailer and I've been considering a bike trailer, but to be honest there isn't the space for that and another bike (reason fo rthe trailer!) - so where did you get that dolly, I think it would be great in me ol' little trailer......

that looks in amazing condition for a 2003. i just paid 950 for a 2001 and it really is dirty and needs a good clean up and service. wow!

• 2 weeks later...

Very tidy. Still have a soft spot for these as my first brand new bike was an F reg' DTR & I loved it. Must be one of the longest unchanged production runs ever but when a bike is this good, why change it ? B)

Well auld een " rolleyes.gif did u get a spin on the liquid cooled "impersonator " of the DT125 ??????

first ride today, only to the next town though, had a busy day so unable to go for a better ride. God it's gutless but was nice to ride even so :D

Imagine the suspention stiffend up and an extra 40hp :o:DB)

Now join the ranks of tune or not to tune?

I'd be looking into any factory de restriction kits i think mate. Might be a few pennies to get it but you would get the extra ponies without spoiling the bike.

They must be out there and with you being unable to track down a bargain, NOT. :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online